(Aladdin x reader) Mission... perverted

Disclaimer: I do not own Magi or is characters, all rights reserved.
...

You and Aladdin is in a mission.

Sinbad told you a tyrant is planning to attack islands near Sindria, however, it may cause worry and discomfort for his people, therefore he sent you two. By 'you two', he meant Aladdin as well. Why Aladdin? He is a Magi, a powerful one. Although, young and immature at times, perverted as well, he is reliable when it comes to saving others.

Why you? You had no idea. Wielding a metal vessel yourself, you are part of Sinbad's households, however you refused to be in the eight generals. You explained it would ruin the nice name, "nine generals" doesn't have the right ring to it. Furthermore, you saw how much paperwork Ja'far is doing, so maybe that was a wise decision.

"So, Aladdin. Why on earth am I wearing this again?!" You asked the smiling Magi, as he tried to refrain himself from squeezing your boobs out. You are wearing a simple blue bra with a thin, matching blue fabric hanging down your legs, only covering your *cough*.

"Because you look great in it?" He asked innocently.

"No," you snapped, "I agreed to wear this because you said you had a plan!"

"I do have one," he protested, waving his staff angrily, "I just haven't thought of it yet!"

"Let me get this straight, your plan is for me to wear such revealing clothing, but you haven't thought of a plan yet."

"That's the plan!" Aladdin squealed.

"YOU PERVERT!!!"
...
Authors note:

Request by Kuurochii ! Sorry for my absence~~~

( various) Magi characters x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें