(Morgiana x reader Male!) With you

Warning: All right reserved for the characters, furthermore, in this story you are a male.
...
The sun beat down at your back as you trained with the Sindrian Squadron, hand gripping around the spear, you gave your full attention to your partner. Raising you spear, you charged with full speed, bringing down the blade into his head. However, the man dodged before slamming the stick of his spear into your stomach. Gasping in surprise and pain, you landed butt-first on the ground.

Sweat formed around you forehead, your teeth gritted together in anger and disappointment of another defeat. You partner walked away, complaining that you always lose. Suddenly, the bell rang for break as everyone walked away chatting and laughing.

Sitting on the ground, you let the warmth of the sun envelop you, savouring the defeat. The training fields were silent except the distant laughing and talking. All of a sudden, a woman with shoulder-length pink hair, with a part tied into a pony tail, strong legs and a simple white dress appeared before you. "Are you alright sir?" He voice is so gentle and soothing, weaved with a slight grace of worry. Is she a fanalis? Especially the one that helped Prince Alibaba, Prince Hakuryuu and the Magi Aladdin conquer the dungeon?

Cracking a smile, you shook your head, "I'm fine, just enjoying the sunshine."

She looked at you confused before staring at your spear, "Are you training?" She asked.

"Yes," You replied staring at the weapon, "however I'm not very good at fighting or wielding it, so I guess this spear don't really deserve me."

"Do you want me to help you?"

The sudden question caught you by surprise, "Yes!" You immediately blurted out. Blushing at your rudeness, you stood up, patting the dust off your uniform.

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you...?"

"Morgiana, nice to meet you too."

"The female fanalis? The super strong fighter that help conquer a dungeon?" You exclaimed, with a sparkly aurora.

Morgiana's face grew slightly pink, and nodded, "let's train."

For the rest of the day, you trained with Morgiana, you learned many things. How to defend, weak spots that are left open by the enemy, ways to hold the weapon and different tactics to win easily in a fight. You learned more about Morgiana herself too, her past, how she was a slave that was treated horribly and her hopes and dreams.

As the sun finally retired to bed, you two collapsed on the floor, exhausted. "Thank you for today," you panted with gratitude, "with your help I improved so much, in such little time."

"You welcome," she laughed staring at the twinkling stars in the night sky.

"Is it true you are going look for more fanalis in the Great rift?" You Asked. Morgiana nodded before staring straight into your eyes, "what's your plans for the future?"

Closing your eyes, you replied, "to serve Sindria with my head held high for the rest of my life. I'm going to be the best fighter in Sindria and live happy-"

With you.
...
Authors note:
Request by @ jacquelinegallegos97! I hope you like this, it's my first time writing in a perspective of a male. <3
~Lychee_Chuan