(Judal x reader) True Love

Disclaimer: I don't own magi or its characters, all rights reserved.
...

Some say true love is accepting a person's faults, yet loving them even more.

Some say true love is when you heart beats rapidly when you met the one.

Others say true love is when your love for that person never dies.

However...

"(Y/N)!! I want peaches, get them for me!" Demanded Judal lying on our lap.

You huffed in annoyance, "Judal, if you want peaches, then get off me first, please."

"But I just got comfortable!" He complained.

"I thought you said you wanted peaches?" You teased, "I'm getting up-"

"No!" He protested, "once you become mine forever, I'll teach you how to do gravity magic and you could get peaches for me while I sleep on you!"

"Judal, I have plenty to go around, I'm not the type to be owned by someone forever."

"Oh? Really-"

"Plus, why didn't you teach me gravity magic all those years?" You demanded, you arms crossed, pretending to be upset.

"Well, first off, who knows when your going to float to some random guy and make out with him-"

"Judal!"

"Fine, secondly, if you have gravity magic, you might not let me sleep on you anymore!" Judal stated.

You nodded in agreement, "however, what if I don't want to be yours? What if I don't want to learn gravity magic?"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Then I'll keep chasing after you until you are."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think true love is to keep going for the one you love, even if they reject you a thousand times.
...
Authors note:
Okay, so I thought of the last line this morning while I walked to school because I was really early, I decided to write this story using the quote I thought of. XD

Some of my classmates wanted to read it... but it's too cheesy since almost all my classmates are boys...
LYCHEE_CHUAN SIGNING OUT! <3

~Lychee_chuan