(Kouha x reader) Love is an illusion 5

Chapter 4: Repayment

The day after the commotion, you didn't feel like yourself.

You sprinkled salt instead of sugar on the figs ( Author's note:Kouha's favourite food if you don't know already)

You tripped over and landed on ReiRei twice.

The floors you swept was not clean, and the other maids have to do it for you, to your embarrassment.

The bed you made for Kouha was loop-sided, and once he fell off it because he was rolling around.

You nearly spilt Kouha's lunch on him, which caused him to change into some old clothes... just in case.

You walked into Koumei's room without realising, let's not say what happened next.

You forgotten to make dinner, which, luckily JunJun had some backup.

That's when Kouha has enough.

"(Y/N)! What's the matter with you today?!" He snapped, his eyes in slits.

You twiddled with your thumbs, a noticeable red blush on your face, "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"Still about the fight yesterday? I thought it was solved?" He asked thoughtfully, the previous expression disappeared as soon as it was shown.

"Y-yes," you said quietly, "but making a master pay for trouble a mere servant caused is..."

"Well, (Y/N) didn't I tell you something previously?" Asked Kouha grinning.

"I really don't remember."

"I told you, you own me two things."

Your eyes flickered with recognition, "yes, I did promise that master Kouha."

"Now," he said smiling, "why don't we discuss your repayment?"

Authors note:

WAHHH IM SORRY I DID NOT UPDATE!! Its because I also draw, so it's difficult to balance out writing with drawing. I hope you like this update~~~ let's see what happens next, brought to you by the Kouha moustache association. XD

~Lychee_chuan