장 Twenty-nine [Turn up]

Start from the beginning

" Yeah, definitely! Are you wearing innersoles today Chim?" the pale boy struggled to contain his smirk.

"--- I'm not even wearing any shoes now--- only socks---" the confused boy pouted with his duck lips.

"OK but how many pairs of socks?" Suga asked widening his eyes and stressing every word.

"YOONGI----"

"Tsc you're only two centimeters taller than him. Do you really feel like you can tease?" Hoseok asked amused at the Daegu boy, that thought about his words for a while. Then looked down to the smaller boy and put on arrogant smirk.

"How's the weather down there Park?"

Jimin couldn't hold it in and laughed a little, throwing a pillow at his hyung that laughed just as well.

"---You two---- anyways. HOSEOK." Jin pointed his eyes on the red haired boy.

"Yes?"

"---You don't drink and don't scream in people's ears like last time."

Hoseok gasped. "THEN YOU DON'T TELL YOUR DAD JOKES TO THE PEOPLE AT THE BAR LIKE LAST TIME!! THEY ALL ENDED UP EITHER CHOKING OR SPITTING THEIR DRINKS ON THE POOR BAR TENDER!" Jungkook covered his ears from the loud voice.

"NOBODY WAS COMPLAINING EXCEPT HIM! HE HAD SUCH A NICE BODY AND WITH THE WET BLOUSE EVERYONE COULD SEE CLEARLY HIS ABS! GUESS THANKS TO WHO??"

"Ok--- end of story no screaming or dad jokes." Namjoon calmed the two boys.

"Taehyung you don't switch to wild and sexy Tae and stay to cute and childish Tae." Seokjin instructed, to which Taehyung nodded.

"Jungkook-ah, you--- FIRST OF ALL STOP UNBUTTONING YOUR BLOUSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA SEDUCE ANY LADY TONIGHT---"

"But--- I'm international playboy---" the Maknae tried to say in english.

"INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY my ass. I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THEM THIRSTY GIRLS WHEN YOU GET SCARED AND HAVE TO HIDE UNDER THE TABLE. YOU'RE STILL A BABY--- Second, you only stick to your choco-milk. OH AND NO TWERKING!!" he stated, dead serious. "---SAME GOES FOR YOU--- BAD BOY MIN YOONGI."

Jungkook sighed and mumbled a 'fine' along with Suga.

"---oh and Yoongi-ah. You don't smile to anyone. Your gummy smile is too cute and you'll make couples break up out of nowhere--- and we don't wanna protect you from people that wanna sue you. Don't drink anything--- or if you have to, do it in a less sexy way. You don't show off your legs to girls--- you'll make them depressed again and we don't want that. Plus--- you don't fall asleep---"

"---not even on the sofas?"Yoongi interrupted pouting cutely.

"NO."

"---in the middle of the dance floor?"

"what even---ABSOLUTELY NO!"

"--- what about on the bar table?"

"NO!"

"--- under the table then?"

"WHAT- NO!!"

"---On my shoulder?" Taehyung asked suddenly, taking everyone by surprise.

"NO--- wait I mean--- yeah--- why not- BUT that is not the point! He might as well stay in his room if he wanna sleep instead of coming with us." Seokjin remarked.

"That's were you'll find me then---" Yoongi shrugged and stayed simply, before he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.

"Hyung come with us! We'll have fun and it wouldn't be the same without you...." Taehyung admitted sqeezing gently the older's arm.