Author Note

Hi everyone
So i know your hoping for the next chapter. I am sorry but it won't be for a while. Why? Well when writing this story I was inspired by several writers who had done similar ones. What I didn't realise is that when writing it some of the chapters it looked like I out right copied. It was only when it was brought to their attention and mine that what happened became apparent.

So it shook my confidence a little in this book now,while I have tried to edit this book as much as I can to not look like a complete copy i feel paranoid that if I don't go through the rest of this book and the next without comparing it to the other book to make sure its in order then i might have no choice in taking it down and being reported which I don't want.

But there is another problem. A few years ago when I had no internet i still continued to write and in my absence of having no inspiration at all i failed to upload these stories so now there is a back log of unedited and unposted  stories. I am now working any spare time i have to editing these and having them up here. As well as trying to finish the story Summerland which got me into writing again.
I don't know when I will get round to going through and editing the ret of this book and the other but I can't in good conscience continue to upload more chapters of this book.

My apologies

Tasha Amy