Competition and Q&A

So the Charlotte series are one of my favourite trio books which is why I think they need a trailer.

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how to make one, which is why I'm making this competition.

Should you wish to make a contribution all you need do is make a trailer either for the first, second or third book. If you want to make one for the third I can give you help and hits to put into it. 

Once you have made a trailer and uploaded it. Send me the link with your name if its not already displayed. 

The Prizes 

The book your trailer is made for will be dedicated to you.

When I start my Charles Brandon book you will get a sneak peek to the first chapter, who will be playing the Oc and a chance to name a future character.

And last but not least a follow

It's not much I know but it's what I can offer.

Competition ends 2/12/ 16

Now for the Question and Answer

I am going to do a Question and Answer chapter at the end of this book a get to know the author. Now I'm not saying anything and everything will be answered. I still have privacy which is why you may ask but it won't mean I will answer. 

Like where i'm from, how old am I, too in depth personal information

You have until the end of this book which is thirty chapters long.