Chapter Five - Happy Times (Edited)

I handed Mary her gift and she opened it, it was a small broach.

"Your majesty, is too kind."

"Mary gifts like these are easy compared with gifts of the heart, it gives me more pleasure than I can say to see you reunited with your father." I smiled at her and I moved to the side, I bowed hearing my husband enter.

"Mary."

"Your majesty." we stood, I filled me with happiness to see him reconcile with his daughter. He took every inch of his now grown child.

"Here is a note for a thousand crowns. If you need anything else you need only ask."

"Thank you, your majesty." he smiled and held her face

"Father." I could tell she felt a overwhelming emotion

"Yes, father." he kissed her head softly and took one more look at her before leaving. Once he was gone I took Mary's hands.

"I hope to see you soon." She smiled at me and I curtsied to her which she returned.

----

I sat at diner with Henry.

"She is a wonderful and polite, you ought to show her off like you do with me. No wonder the people of England love her so..." I smelt something horrible and it was the wine.

"Could I just have water please" Ursula nodded

"Is everything okay, Harry."

"I'm disappointed you are not yet with child." he commented of handily.

"So am I, but I trust we will be blessed soon. Don't worry." I took his hand and kissed it. I looked down at my food and some didn't look very appetizing or smell it either. I just looked at it.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked. I hummed and ate some chicken

"Would you like to dance after our food is settle, it's been so long." he smiled back

"Of course my love."

Once out meal was finished musician entered the small dancing room beside my chambers. I shuffled in my dress it felt awfully tight, I don't remember it being this tight.

"What shall we have, my love?" I thought

"Humm how about a volta" We began to dance and I giggled throughout till Harry put me down. I stumbled

"Lottie, Lottie what's wrong."

"nothing just...a...little..."blackness

-3rd Person-

"Lottie! Lottie wake up, my love" Henry bellowed as his wife dropped to the floor, he dropped to the side and picked her limp form up.

Lady Rochford ran out to fetch her friend a doctor. Henry lifted her up and into her chambers.

The ladies scurried around to change her when the door opened Doctor arrived. He was guided into  Henry paced then stopped, Charles needed to know immediately.

"Groom!" One came in

"Send for the Duke of Suffolk, tell him to come with haste the Queen is ill."

"Yes, your majesty." the  groom  ran through the halls and saddled his horse luckily for him the Duke and Duchess were still at the manor close by and not in Suffolk. He banged on the door till someone answer

"Get the Duke quickly." the maid nodded to get her master.

"Your Grace one of the King's grooms is  here, it seems urgent." Charles ran down the steps

"What is it?"

"His majesty summons you with great haste, the Queen is ill" Charles' face went pale white as he nodded and saddled his horse following the grooms back. In the Queen's chambers Henry stopped as the doctor came out.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing your majesty, her majesty's body simply grew tired." Henry became confused

"What do you mean?"

"The Queen is pregnant" the doctor smiled

"Pregnant?" Francis nodded

"Yes, my lord. Three months. Her ladies in waiting did notice some unusual changes but the Queen brushed it off and so did they. I recommend  that she refrain from wearing fitted gowns. Along with over exerting herself "

"Of course thank you doctor" Just as the doctor left. Charles entered

"What's wrong? Where is she?" he panted trying to catch air. Henry seemed to be letting it sink in. He asked that she'd be with child and it turned out she was.

"Your majesty." he snapped out of his daze

"She's pregnant" he breathed and Charles stopped

"Pregnant" Henry nodded

"She fainted while we were dancing.." he then they broke out into a big grin.

"She's with child" Charles congratulated him

"Can I see her" Charles asked

"Yes, come they entered her room and the ladies bowed. They left . Henry sat on the bed looking at his wife's braided hair and peaceful look. He moved her so that she was in his arms while Charles took a seat.

"Henry." she mumbled coming round a little

"Yes, love."

"what happened?" she asked unaware her uncle was there

"You fainted."

"Oh, okay" she cuddled into him more. "Get Charles" she breathed before falling back into unconsciousness. Henry smiled down at his beautiful wife,feeling her stomach and only now paid attention to her firm abdomen. They had laid with each other so many times and all that time she was pregnant.

"Charles, will you tell her ladies to procure some looser dresses."

"Yes, your majesty." he stood and left