“After you.” Ashton said with a breath taking smile as he opened my car door.

“Thank you.” I said and stepped out.

We crossed the street and walked over to the restaurant. It was dimly lit and Italian music played softly, but loud enough to hear. There was a mini open bar where you could see the kitchen and the open flame they used to cook. Ashton led me over to the receptionist desk and was greeted by the lady who stood there answering phone calls.

“Hello, do you have a reservation?” the girl asked. She was about twenty five, with bleach blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes.

Ashton nodded his head, “I do; it’s a table for two. It’s under Campbell.”

The girl nodded her head and grabbed two menus. “Follow me.” She said and walked off. Ashton put his hand on the small of my back as we were lead to our table. “Your server will be right with you.” She said after we were seated.

Nodding my head I gave her a smile and turned to look at Ashton as she left. He was staring at me and I felt a bit awkward. “What?” I asked with a nervous laugh.

He smiled and shook his head, “Nothing.”

Rolling my eyes playfully I looked down at the menu, “Have you been here before?”

“Just a few times.” He said, “The food here is amazing.”

Looking over the menu I saw just how many options there really were. You could have almost anything you wanted. “Hello, my names Alex, I’m going to be your server tonight.” Alex said. “Can I start you all with something to drink?” he asked looking at me.

I nodded my head, “I’ll take a sweet tea.”

Alex nodded his head and wrote it down on his small pad and looked over at Ashton.

“I’ll just take a Coke.”

Alex nodded and wrote it down, “Okay, I’ll be right back with them and some bread.”

“Okay thanks.” I said and turned to look down at the menu again.

After I knew what I wanted I looked at Ashton under the dim lights as he decided what he wanted to eat. His cheek bones casted shadows down his cheeks making his chiseled jaw line look strong. His eyelashes were long and full while his hair was tousled perfectly.

I didn’t know what I did to be here right now, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Abruptly he looked up and caught my gaze making my blush and look down at the table. “You’re too cute.” He said chuckling. This only made my cheek redden even more.

Alex came back with some bread and our drinks. We placed our orders and he after he went to another table to check up on his other costumers.

“So, I have something really fun planned after this.” Ashton said with a mischievous smirk.

I looked up to meet his eyes. “Oh do you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“And what is it that you have planned?”

“You’ll find out soon.” He said. “I’m surprised your brother didn’t chop my head off when he saw me at the door. I didn’t tell him about tonight.”

“I tell him about it,” I replied popping some bread into my mouth. “I think he’s okay with it.”

“He better be.” Ashton said thoughtfully. I agreed, Taylor better be okay with it. I wasn’t going to not see Ashton just because my brother didn’t like I was dating his friend. If anything he should be happy that I was out with someone he knew and could trust.