On the Mat - Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

Jason knifed up the couch and lifted Jenna up with him, holding tight to her succulent ass. Ignoring her frantic cries of protest he moved her with him, he sat up on the couch, kicked and freed their legs from the blanke, planting his feet on the floor. Then drove her hips down impaling her on his shaft.

He bent down and suckled on nipple hard. Punishing. Her cries of ecstasy spurred him to meet he frantic thrust violently. Each one going deeper and deeper as if seeking legendary treasure buried far out of man's reach. A reach that she compelled him to reach with each shout of more, faster and harder she rang in his ears. Closer and closer, he met her where they were joined as one, reaching the yawning depth of oneness when he felt it. A bright, hot flash zipping through his spine to his ball and up his shaft to collide with the one ripping through Jenna.

He quickly unwrapped his arm from her waist, moving his hand between them and found her clit. He thumbed the bundle of nerves and together they exploded with an energy that can power a city for a month. The force of it nearly blinding him and covering him with the heat of warm summer summer day. Jenna was still coming, her tremors subsiding little by little as he pumped several times, his grunts mixing with her shouts, spilling his seed inside her until he swore there had to be none left in his sacs.

She collapsed against him, huddling into his chest gasping for air. Weakened himself, he held her in his arms and fell back into the couch his head rested on the back while looking up at her blurry ceiling.

Fuck. The woman fucked me so hard I now can't see straight.

Laughter reached his clouded his ears. He didn't realize what was so funny and after popping his ears it dawned him on that he said the words aloud.

Jason groaned.

"Really?" teased Jenna, laughter abaded. She rose up on her knees, took his face in her hands and gazed down at him, a rose blush staining her cheeks as she smiled shyly down at him. "I fucked you so hard you can't see straight?"

"Yeah," admitted Jason. There was no point in lying. She'd already heard him. He shifted his head and looked at her sideways. She had the look of a woman who had been thoroughly fucked. Never one to second guess his skills in the bedroom he wondered if she felt the same level of sensual rapture he did. Brows furrowed he asked, "What about you?"

Jenna's blush deepened. She nodded and answered in a rush, "Can't see, think, smell or hear straight. You fucked me so hard that I'm so very, very hungry."

Again? Jason arched his brow. He was known for his stamina but he was beginning to think that he might've met his match with this shy yoga instructor.

Then her stomach rumbled louder than a freight train. His own stomach joined hers. They looked at each other and laughed. He slowly lifted Jenna and pulled out of her, immediately regretting the loss. But they had to refuel. And with the burning look back in her eyes Jason knew they were going to need a lot of food.

***

It'd been almost a month since he and Jenna got together and he still couldn't believe his luck. With most of the women he had brief affairs or one night stands with over the past couple of years after signing up to serve his country be started to think that the whole 'lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed' type of a woman was a mythological tale. One more rare and impossible of existing than the golden fleece or unicorns.

Nor had he ever met a woman so flexible and fluid. Bending and stretching her limbs in smooth lines and loving grace Jason could easily imagine her being a professional contortionist street performer. But Jenna loved yoga. He wondered what prompted her to choose a career as a yoga instructor. She was bright, funny, smart and though shy, very passionate and driven. She could've done anything in any field with the same ease and grace she put into yoga. Not like she made a poor decision but in this day and age, it was all about STEM and STEM jobs. But something nagged at him that she didn't simply fall into it because she couldn't get a job anywhere else. Or that she got into it because it was fun and doesn't think she could do anything else.