Looking in the mirror I could hardly believe it was my wedding day. It reminded me of a song I had fallen in love with when it was first released, 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift. I envisioned myself singing the song as I got ready for the most important day in my life.

"We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd and say hello little did I know that you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" and I was crying on the staircase begging you, please, don't go and I said. "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes." So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew so close your eyes, escape this town for a little while 'cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet" but you were everything to me, I was begging you, please, don't go and I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story baby just say yes. Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby just say "Yes". Oh, oh. I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around My faith in you was fading when I met you on the outskirts of town and I said. "Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you but you never come is this in my head? I don't know what to think". He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said. "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say yes". Oh, oh, Oh, oh. 'Cause we were both young when I first saw you," I sang as I then made my way down the aisle to meet Puck.

"Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Noah Puckerman and Quinn Fabray a very important moment in their lives. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband/wife and wife/husband," the officatior started off the ceremony. "Noah and Quinn have decided to write their own vows. Let's hear what they have to say," the officatior said as I went first. "Puck, from the day I met you I knew you were someone different. Our love story is definitely unconventional but it's what got us here," I chuckled a bit as wiped my eyes "You were the first guy who ever really taught me that I wasn't going through life alone, even when everyone else had left me, you were the one person who stood by me no matter what. I am so lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I know it won't always be easy with you in the Air Force and me at Yale but we'll always find a way to make it work. You are the love of my life and I know I'm yours. Today will just be the beginning of what we have already started together." I smiled as Puck then read his speech. "Quinn, where do I begin? The minute I saw you at Brittany's party I knew I had fallen for you. I tried my best not to let it show but the entire reason I joined Glee Club and became the man I am today is because of you. You never stopped believing in me even when I wanted to give up on myself you were the one who pushed me to graduate when I thought I didn't have a shot in hell to. When two people go through all the things we've been through, you're bonded for life. You are my soulmate and from today on I will be the happiest man to call you my wife," Puck said as I got teary eyed listening to what he had to say.

"It is now time for the exchange of the rings. We'll start off with the groom. Repeat after me. I, Noah," the officatior said. "I, Noah," Puck smiled. "Give you, Quinn," the officatior said. "Give you, Quinn," Puck repeated looking me in the eye. "This ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," the officiator said. "This ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," Puck repeated as he slid the ring on my finger. "Now it's the bride's turn. Repeat after me. I, Quinn," the officatior said. "I, Quinn," I said emotionally. "Give you, Noah," the officatior said. "Give you, Noah," I said. ""This ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," the officatior said. ""This ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," I said as I slid the ring on Puck's finger. "By the power vested in me by the State of Ohio, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the officatior said as Puck and I shared a long, meaningful kiss that solidified us as husband and wife.

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Noah Puckerman," the officatior said as Puck and I walked back inside for the first time as husband and wife.

The wedding reception went on without a hitch. The food was amazing and the cake was exactly what Puck and I had hoped for. All that was left to do was to dance. Puck and I had picked out our first song to dance to as the song that brought us together in Glee Club, Somebody to Love. Everyone performed the song as they had once done those 4 years ago at the assembly. Puck and I could not have been happier with the first dance.

Brittany then stayed up onstage. "Hello...I'm Brittany S. Pierce," Brittany said into the microphone "Quinn, Santana, and I met at cheer camp in junior high where we became the best of friends. I'm just so happy to see Quinn getting everything she wanted. Santana and I have been working on a song. We hope you love it," Brittany grinned as she and Santana took the stage to perform 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga.

"I've had a little bit too much," Brittany sang "All of the people start to rush," Santana sang. "Start to rush by," Brittany sang. "A dizzy twister dance can't find my drink or man," Santana sang. "Where are my keys? I lost my phone, phone. What's goin' on, on the floor?" Brittany sang. "I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore keep it cool," Brittany and Santana sang. "What's the name of this club?" Santana sang. "I can't remember but it's alright, I'm a-alright," Brittany sang. "Just dance! Gonna be okay. Dada doo doot-n. Just dance! Spin that record babe. Da da doo doot-n. Just dance!. Gonna be okay. D-d-d dance, dance, dance, just. J-J-Just dance!" Brittany and Santana sang. "Wish I could shut my playboy mouth," Santana sang. "How'd I turn my shirt inside out," Brittany sang. "Inside out right. Control your poison babe roses have thorns they say," Santana sang. "And we're all gettin' hosed tonight! What's goin' on, on the floor?" Brittany sang. "I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore keep it cool," Brittany and Santana sang. "What's the name of this club?" Santana sang. "I can't remember but it's alright, I'm alright," Brittany sang. "Just dance! Gonna be okay. Dada doo doot-n. Just dance! Spin that record babe. Da da doo doot-n. Just dance! Gonna be okay. D-d-d dance, dance, dance, just. J-J-Just dance!" Brittany and Santana sang as the song ended and everyone had a good time dancing the night away.

Puck then got up onstage. "Hey everyone. I hope you're having a great time at the wedding. I just wanted to sing a song to my beautiful wife. Quinn, I sang this song in Glee Club a long time ago but this time I'm going to sing it to you. Hit it," Puck grinned as he began to play 'Sweet Caroline' by Neil Diamond.

"Where it began, I can't begin to know when but then I know it's growing strong. Was in the spring and spring became summer. Who'd believe you'd come along. Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching you. Oh, sweet Caroline," Puck sang "Ba-ba-ba," the New Directions sang backing him up. "Good times never seem so good. I've been inclined to believe it never would. Oh, sweet Caroline," Puck sang to me. "Ba-ba-ba," the New Directions sang backing him up. "Good times never seem so good. Oh, I've been inclined to believe it never would oh no no.." Puck sang as he then kissed me. "That was amazing," I smiled and giggled. "Of course it was," Puck winked at me as I laughed.

We continued to dance the night away without a care in the world. For the first time in a long time I truly felt the happiest I've ever been. Puck and I were officially married and everything wouldn't be the same. Which I knew would be a good thing.