"Okay." I breathe out.

I'm still terrified.

We walk into the house to be greeted by Mikey who has the biggest smile that he can have across his face and Ray who runs and hugs Dallon.

"This is gay." Frank says as he walks into the entrance way.

"Uh, Frank? You're marrying a guy." Ray points out.

"Shit! I didn't know!" He says sarcastically with a loud laugh.

The whole vibe with everyone here is just really warm and friendly.

Then Gerard walks in and death stares me.

Everyone is silent for a solid two minutes while Gerard looks me up and down before he just starts laughing.

"It's good to see you again Brendon! Where have you been?" I chuckles as the everyone relaxes.

"It's good to see you too." I smile as we all move to the kitchen.

Dallon told me that we're only coming here before the venue because Frank bet Ray that he could say his vows shit face drunk.

I feel like Gerard doesn't really want to find out if he can or not.

Ray lines up five shots of vodka, all for Frank.

I'm a little scared he might die.

He takes the five shots like a champ and then Ray pours him another round.

When he gets to his third round, he slows down and sways a bit before running to the empty sink and throwing up.

"Okay, I think that's enough." Gerard says as he pours the full shot glasses back into the bottle.

"I don't even think he's drunk yet." Dallon laughs as Frank takes his head out of the sink.

"Oh I'm there baby!" He yells with a smile.

"Oh dear lord we don't have time for this." Gerard says as he puts his hand over his eyes.

"Lets go get married baby! Woooo!!!!" Frank cheers as he jumps up and down.

He's really small so I guess the alcohol went to his bloodstream pretty quickly.

"We have to be at the church in like twenty minutes so we should probably get going." Mikey tells us so we all go out to our cars.

"I really hope Frank didn't get throw up on his suit. Gerard might kill him." Dallon laughs.

I was scares he was somehow going to get puke on my suit." I laugh.

"Frank really is something else." He laughs as we drive behind Mikey and Ray because we don't know the way to the church.

"I love you Dallon." I say and he smiles.

"I love you more B." He says.

"Nuh-uh. I love you more." I smirk.

"Um, yeah sure. I love you the most." He laughs.

"I love you more than I love the song No Surprises." I tell him.

"I can't even top that. You win." He says in defeat.

"Hell yeah!" I cheer.

We drive in silence for a good few minutes before I take the aux cord.

"If I have to listen to Somebody Told Me with you one more time I will kick you out of my- get out." He says in a fake serious tone as I sing along with Brandon Flowers over the radio.

"I hate you." He laughs.

"No you don't." I smile as he starts to sing along too.

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🥀🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵
3/10/18
A/N

Okay wow I love Radiohead and The killers okay bye.

Also this is is my coming out part y'all! I'm 2 gay 4 u