floated

(this is based off another imagine i did earlier)

You were utterly and completely in love with Bellamy Blake.

You were 18, he was 20. He was a guardsman, you were barely out of school.

He was the one thing that made life on the Arc okay. He would catch you in the hallways, pulling you into a janitor closet, his clunky guardsmen gear pushing against you.

You two would stay out past curfew, getting caught up looking at the stars together. He would always sneak you back into your dorm.

After 3 years together, you found out you were pregnant.

You were too young to be eligible to birth control, you couldn't get condoms. Bellamy could, there must have been a slip up somewhere, but you couldn't figure out where.

You were so safe. So safe that getting pregnant was unthinkable.

Until now.

Bellamy knew, you had sat him down and told him right after you found out. You weren't close to anyone on the Ark except for Bellamy and Octavia. Your parents were floated after an attempt to launch a ship with you on it.

Abby was the one that told you that you were pregnant, she promised to keep it a secret until you figured it out. 

You were walking down the hall on your way to visit Bellamy. He smiled when he saw you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hey, baby." He smiled, kissing your lips quickly.

"Hi." You smiled.

Suddenly, a guard grabbed your hand, twisting it around until your chest was pressed against the wall, Bellamy's loud voice booming down the hallway.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Y/n Y/l/n, you're under arrest for being pregnant under the age of 20, your crime is punishable by death."

"What?" You asked, meeting Bellamy's eyes.

"Please, Shumway, let it go," Bellamy begged. "Please, I'll do anything, let her go."

"You're to be floated tomorrow morning."

You sobbed as Bellamy watched you get dragged away, knowing he wouldn't say more because he could get floated and lose Octavia.

You weren't mad.

After hours of sitting in a cell, being questioned by guards, you weren't giving them the name of the father, for that you were going to be floated.

You weren't going to give them Bellamy's name.

After another four hours, you weren't going to be floated. You were going to be sent down to Earth.

"Can I say goodbye to my friends?" You asked them.

"No, you're getting sent down immediately."

You sobbed as they attached a hard, cold wristband to you and shoved you into a dropship.

You held your stomach as it took off, praying to keep you and your baby safe.

------------------------

probably going to make a fanfic about this