you left her

Bellamy's POV

Bellamy's POV

Clarke and her small group came back after searching the perimeter around Azgeda, Jasper with a cut on his neck and Monty was slightly limping.

I looked around for y/n, not finding her. "What happened? Where's y/n?"

Clarke looked at me, her eyes gleaming with sadness. "Azgeda attacked us, they got her, we had to get out of there."

"You left her there?"

"Bellamy, we had-"

"No, save it," he scoffed, reaching for his jacket. "I'm going back."

"Bellamy, it's not safe."

"You should have thought about that before you left the love of my life to die in Azgeda."

I grabbed the keys from Clarke's hand, getting up and into the Rover.

Within the hour, I was back by Azgeda territory, my gun clasped tightly in my hand.

I quickly killed the first few Azgeda warriors that came for me, but I easily came across the small body left on the ground.

I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her over. "Y/n?"

She jumped up, a knife grasped softly in her hand. Looking up at me, she immediately dropped the knife , her arms reaching for me.

"Bellamy," she gasped, wrapping her arms around me tightly. "You came for me."

I held onto her tightly. "I love you so much, of course I couldn't leave you out here."

She was shaking softly in my arms, her face pressed into my neck. "I love you too, Bell, now let's get out of here."