you have to go

"You what?" You yelled at Clarke, dropping your bag of supplies

You had just made it back to camp after a supply run to find out your best friend, and love of your life found a way into Mount Weather.

"You let him go there?"

"Y/n, we had no choice, we had to find a way in there-"

"And you send him, I shouldn't be surprised." You scoffed, making your way over to your tent.

You were going to find a way into that mountain, no matter what it took to get him back.

After everyone went to bed, you packed a small back of supplies, sneaking underneath the fence and towards the woods. Mount Weather was a 8-hour walk from Camp Jaha, by the time everyone figured out you were gone, you'd already be there.

8 and a half hours later, you stood by the doors of Mount Weather. There wasn't any way you were getting in there without being accepted. You pulled your knife from your holster, pulled up your sleeves and slit down your wrists.

You had five minutes for someone to find you, or you would bleed to death. You fell to the ground, blood saturating the ground beneath you. "I'm coming for you Bellamy."

You woke up in the infirmary, bandages around your arms, along with an IV. You smiled softly, knowing that you made it. You got up, making sure there were no guards around before pulling the IV from your arm and taking in your surroundings. 

There were two doors, both with key card locks on them, one looking like an exit, the other you weren't so sure about. One of the doors unlocked and you got back in the bed, pretending to be asleep.

"You're still out?" You heard a guard say. You shot up, gripping your IV needle in your hand. You stuck him in the neck, taking him by surprise. You grabbed the key card from his belt as he fell to the ground.

You unlocked the door, it closing behind you. You froze when you walked inside, looking around at all the people.

They were in cages, so many cages, full of people dressed in nothing but undergarments.

That's when you saw him.

"Bellamy?" You asked, running over to the cage.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"I came for you." You said, your fingers covering his on the cage wires.

"No, no you cannot be here," he panicked. "You have to go."

"No, I'm not going anywhere without you."

You pulled a bobby pin from your hair, twisting it in a way to pick the lock. You successfully picked it, opening the cage.

You helped him out, his arms wrapping tightly around you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, your face digging into his neck.

"I thought I had lost you." You said, pulling back to look at him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He smiled softly, pressing his lips against yours.

"You look great by the way, those undies fit you." You grinned.

"Oh, bite me princess."