her

You've been on the ground for almost a year now and you've followed Bellamy and Clarke into any place

You've been on the ground for almost a year now and you've followed Bellamy and Clarke into any place. No matter what, you fought for what you thought was right.

Bellamy was the one that always amazed you.

How he put on this asshole front but was actually a decent person. One who had a good heart and a kind soul. 

But it wasn't like you two interacted much. You weren't really worthy of the attention of Bellamy Blake, I mean, who was?

You were on the beach with Octavia, Jasper, Bellamy, and Clarke. You were following Lincoln's map to find Luna.

You were reunited with Clarke just a couple days ago. You could tell that Bellamy was still anger with her for leaving, Octavia hated him for what happened to Lincoln. 

You were the only one here that was out of place.

After Bellamy got into a fight with Octavia, he went down onto the beach. No one went after him, so you did.

He looked at you, turning away. It was evident he was crying. "I've lost her."

You were surprised that he was talking to you, but you responded. "Give her time."

He shook his head at you. 

"You may have blood on your hands, but it's not Lincoln's."

"Some of it is."

"Maybe, but you didn't want that to happen. You tried to stop it. Octavia will forgive you eventually," you said, standing closer to him. "Will you forgive yourself?"

He looked back at Octavia as she threw some more logs into the fire. "Forgiveness is hard for us."

You two stood in silence as the water lipped at your feet. "You know, you're not the only one trying to forgive yourself."

You reached out, taking his hand in yours. He then reached out, wrapping his arms around your waist. He dug his face into your neck as you held him tightly.

Bellamy's POV

I held her tightly, glad to find someone that finally understands me. Understands what it feels like to be lost.

Every time I thought about a time I felt lost, I thought about when I saw her. When she looked so hopeful, so determined, so willing to survive, it gave me the hope I needed.

It was her.

I pulled back, looking into her eyes. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers into a kiss.

She was shocked and started to pull back but kissed me back, her fingers going into my hair. 

It was her.