this is wrong

You were on the way back home to Bellamy from Medbay, a bag of vitamins and meds in your hand

You took the shortcut behind the Ark, slipping by the electrified wires. Suddenly, someone grabbed you from behind, their hands hovering over your eyes.

"Wow, very funny, Bellamy." You chuckled, grabbing his hands.

Something sharp stabbed you in the side, our vision filling with black dots before you fell into their arms.

You looked up, meeting the eyes of someone that wasn't Bellamy.

Bellamy's POV

Kane came over to me while I worked inside with Abby.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked me, his eyes meeting mine.

I could tell by his eyes that something was wrong. "What is it?"

"Grounders have stationed themselves about a mile away from here." He said, looking at me.

"There's something else."

"They've taken a prisoner until we've decided to move off their grounds," he said slowly. "It's y/n."

I felt the shock hit me in the chest, knocking the breath out of me. "Well, we have to get her back."

"They're not going to let her go unless we leave."

"Then we leave."

"Bellamy, you don't understand," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "If we leave, we die."

"If we don't, y/n dies."

"We have to get her back here as soon as possible, she's not only a healthy allie we need here-" Abby stopped, her eyes meeting mine.

"What else?" I asked, stepping closer to her.

"She's pregnant."

***

Pike was suiting everyone up to leave. To attack the army of Grounders.

We were going to do whatever it took to make sure y/n gets back home and they leave us the hell alone.

I was all packed up with weapons, in the way to the gate when Kane pulled me aside.

"Bellamy, you can't do this," he spoke. "There has to be some other way-"

"If there was another way, do you think I would really be doing this?"

"This is wrong."

"My girlfriend and my unborn child is out there," I said harshly to him. "If I lose her, Kane, if they touched her-"

"If you do this, you're starting a war."

I pulled my arm from his and started back towards the group waiting at the gate.

"They started this when they took her."

***

I wrapped my arms tightly around y/n as we walked back to camp.

2 hours later, 300 Grounders were dead and y/n was safely back in my arms.

I took her to Abby before returning my weapons to the armory. When I came back, y/n was awake, tears on her face.

I went over to her and hugged her tightly, kissing her lips. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

She looked down, a sob echoing off the infirmary walls.

"The baby?"

Y/n didn't answer, she just continued to cry, her shaking fingers latching onto mine.

I looked up at Abby as she gave her head a shake.

My knees gave out as I collapsed onto the chair, leaning forward to hug y/n tightly.

Our baby. Gone.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I cried softly as she gripped my shoulder tightly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she pulled me closer to her, swiping the tears from my cheeks. "I'm so sorry."