young gods

You went into the drop ship after Jasper and Clarke, turning around when you hear Bellamy call your name

"Hey, princess!"

You turned around, your eyes finding his.

"What is it, your highness?" You grinned, putting a hand on your hip.

"We're going on a walk, wanna come?"

"We as in you and me?"

"Yeah." He smiled and looked down.

"Sure." You said and followed him outside the gates, walking through the woods.

"You know, Charlotte told me today that everyone considered us the king and queen of camp." He grinned.

"But you still call me princess?"

"Because you're still a princess," he smiled. "They look up to you."

"They look up to you, too."

"Yeah, but it's different with you." He said, making you stop.

"I don't understand."

"Those people would follow you anywhere."

"They would follow you too, Bellamy." You shook your head.

"Not only do they look up to you, but I do too." He said, turning to look at you.

"And I would follow you anywhere." You smiled.

"Good, because then this would be embarrassing."

"..what would-"

He cut you off, his lips smashing against yours. You were shocked but you kissed back, your lips moving against his.

You went back to camp together, taking the last watch before going to bed. You followed Bellamy to his tent, his hands slipping underneath your shirt.

"What are they doing?" Octavia asked, watching your shadows through the tent.

"Making a prince." Jasper said, making her laugh.