i got you

You walked beside Finn, smiling at a joke he said

You walked beside Finn, smiling at a joke he said. He was the only one that was nice to you on the ground.

You weren't looking where you going as you fell into a hole, expecting the blow of the ground but someone caught you, their hand gripping yours.

You looked down at the spikes protruding from the hole before looking up at the person that caught you.

Bellamy.

He stared at you, his hand tightly wrapped around yours. "I got you."

He pulled you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him. He didn't hug your back because he was so stunned.

Bellamy's never reacted good with hugs, he never hugged people.

You found Jasper, helping Clarke tend to his wounds before going to bed. You couldn't stop thinking about Bellamy. The fact that we was paying enough attention to you to catch you. How quickly you were to hug him without thinking about it.

Instead of finding yourself in front of your tent, you were in front of Bellamy's.

"Knock knock." You said, your voice hoarse.

"Come in." You heard his deep voice say as you unzipped the tent, stepping inside.

He stood shirtless in front of you, his eyes trailing from your feet to your eyes.

"I uh- I just wanted to say thanks for catching me earlier, saving me rather."

"Oh," he smiled softly. "It was nothing."

"No, if you wouldn't have caught me, I would have died." You said, taking a step forward.

"Seriously, it was nothing."

You went over to him, putting on hand on his shoulder, standing on your tiptoes before pressing your lips against his cheek. You felt his smile drops as he looked down at you, his cheeks turning a crimson red.

You smiled, starting to turn around to leave but he stopped you.

He grabbed you waist, pulling you him. He pressed his lips against yours, your eyes wide opened in shock.

You kissed back, your hands slipping into his hair. His hands were firmly placed on your hips, pulling you closer to him.

He pulled back, his forehead resting against yours. "I saved you because I can't lose you."

You smiled softly, kissing his nose.