she won't have you anymore

"Take me for him!" Bellamy yelled at the closed doors of the drop ship

"No, no!" You yelled, clawing at the arms that were holding you back.

"Let Jasper go and take me! I'm the one you want!" Bellamy yelled.

The doors opened, Jasper stumbling out of the drop ship. Bellamy dropped his guns, walking over to the door. He jumped inside, looking at you one last time.

"No, Bellamy!" You screeched, finally getting out of the arms. You ran over just as the door closed, your fists banging against the concrete.

"Why did you let him go?!" You yelled at the people standing around the drop ship.

You stood around, Raven and Clarke making a plan to get Bellamy back.

"Let me go with her," you begged Clarke, who declined. "Please, I can talk Murphy into letting him go."

You followed Raven underneath the drop ship, making sure to be quiet.

Raven went to the circuits, trying to find a way to shut the lights off while you tried to find a way into the drop ship.

"You let people wrap a rope around my neck, while you kicked the barrel from underneath my feet," Murphy said. "You almost killed me."

"No, I didn't," Bellamy said, anger lining his voice. "You were an asshole to everyone-"

"So were you, Blake!" Murphy cut him off. "What happened to 'we do whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want'?"

"That expired the day Grounders put a bounty on every single head in this camp."

"On everyone's head or her head?" Murphy asked.

You stopped in your tracks, listening closer.

"John-"

"No, Bellamy, I see the way you look at her, you're in love with her," Murphy said, shuffling around. "The thing is, when I'm done, she won't have you anymore."

You jumped up, going through a small tunnel in the drop ship but your foot slipped and you fell against the metal with a loud clang.

"Ah, that must be her now." Murphy said before letting out a series of gunfire, hitting everywhere around you in the small tunnel.

One got you in the shoulder, making you groan out in pain.

"Got her!"

"Murphy! Listen, you're problem is with me, not her, kill me," Bellamy said as you started to climb again. "Me, not her."

"Oh, don't worry, I plan to kill you anyway." Murphy said before you hear a loud clanking and then silence.

You came out of a hole underneath the floor, sending a few bullets in the way of Murphy but he jumped out a window, running towards the woods.

You turned around, seeing Bellamy hanging from the ceiling, not moving. You pulled the knife from your belt, quickly cutting him down.

You softly set him on the floor, on your knees beside his not moving body.

"Bellamy?" you whispered softly, your shaking hands hovering over his face. "Bell?"

His eyes shot open and he breathed in deeply before looking at you. "Y/n?"

"Hey, Bell." You smiled against your tears, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck.

"I thought you were dead." He breathed into your neck, his arms wrapping around you.

"I thought you were dead." You chuckled, pulling back and swiftly pressing your lips against his.

He kissed back, his lips working against yours.

"I love you." He blurted as he moved a piece of hair from your face.

"I love you too, Bell." You smiled, kissing him again.