jokes

Right after the Dropship hit the ground, Bellamy and Clarke easily set up a community, a government for the hundred

Well, the ninety-six.

Since everyone and everything was in order, rations, building a wall, forming jobs, people were happy.

You and Bellamy were becoming friends. More than friends. Best friend, whatever they called it here.

You and Bellamy were hanging around outside the wall, joking around with each other.

"This thing is messed up," you said, kicking at a log. "It-"

"Just like your face."

You looked up, your mouth open. "Oh, Blake has jokes."

"Sorry, y/l/n," he smirked. "Truth tells itself."

You shoved him with your hand as he leaned down, smirking at you.

"You're not the Bellamy Blake that came down with the Dropship."

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing." He smiled.

"It's a good thing," you nodded. "You're not the asshole who thought we could do whatever we want."

"You're not the scared little girl on the Ark."

You rolled your eyes. "I guess she died the same day they sent us down here."

He nodded, intertwining your fingers together. "I like the new you anyways."

You both smiled as he kissed your lips softly. "I love you, Bell."

He kissed you again. "I love you too."