you found me

Before

Before

"Bellamy!" You yelled as you fought against the arms of the guards.

"Y/N!" He replied, fighting to get to you.

"Promise you'll find me when I get out," you grabbed onto his arms, pulling him close to you. "Promise me!"

"I promise." He said, his fingers reaching for your face. "I love you."

"I love you!"

Now

The Dropship hit the ground with a thud.

Everyone was silent, the air thick with silence. They all clustered towards the front, someone reaching for the lever.

"Wait!" Clarke yelled. "It could be toxic out there."

"We'll die in here or out there." His voice rung out through the Dropship.

"Bellamy?"

You dropped down from the ladder, pushing your way through the crowd. You met his eyes, running over and wrapping your arms around him.

You sobbed against his shoulder, hugging him so tight. "You found me."

He pulled back, his fingers touching your face softly. "I promised you I would."

You looked around, taking in the beautiful scenery. Bellamy came up beside you, his fingers intertwining with yours.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

"Explore, see where we are."

"By yourself?"

"No." She smiled, pulling me further into the woods, pressing her lips against mine.