i'm not her

Bellamy's POV

Bellamy's POV

There was a small team outside the walls of the Dropship, searching for food. Clarke made sure I stayed here to protect the camp.

The team came back almost a day early, screaming about a Grounder. 

"Open the doors!" I yelled before turning to look at Clarke. "Prepare yourself, Griffin, this isn't going to be pretty."

I turned around as they brought the Grounder in, meeting the eyes of y/n.

I thought she'd died up on the Ark after we came down. I nearly ran over to her, yelling at them to take the restraints off her.

"Y/n," I said, my hands going to hers. "I thought you died on the Ark."

She looked up at me, confusion in her eyes as she pulled away. "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are."

"What?" I asked, shocked. "Y/n, it's me."

She shook her head, pulling away from me. "I don't know you."

Abby came out, looking at me. "Something's wrong with her."

She inspected her before looking to me. "She has no external injuries."

I pulled her aside. "She was my girlfriend on the Ark, she doesn't remember me, she doesn't know who I am."

Abby looked to me and sighed. "Let me look at her."

Third Person POV

Abby took y/n to medical, inspecting her for an injury.

She knew there was no external or internal injury. She was suffering from PTSD.

The trauma that she went through was blocking out stressful memories. Bellamy was associated with a stressful memory that could trigger her, so she's blocking it out. In her mind, she doesn't know who Bellamy is.

She couldn't talk, she couldn't remember, and she couldn't love like she used to.

Bellamy's POV

I went into the medical wing where they were holding y/n after Abby explained what happened to her. She laid on the bed, rolled into a ball and shivering.

I grabbed the blanket off the side, wrapping is around her. She jumped, pulling away from me.

I rose my hands, taking a step back. "Sorry."

She nodded, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, sitting up.

"I know you don't remember who I am," I said softly to her. "But you meant a lot to me, you were the one that I thought I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. When the Ark came down, I thought I'd never see you again. Until tonight."

She looked up at me, her eyes filling with tears. "I'm not her."

I nodded. "I know."

"I don't know what you've been through, I'm not sure I know who you are now, but I know that you're safe here," I said to her. "I'm sorry."

She reached over, squeezing my hand softly. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, princess."

She looked up at me, something new and bright in her eyes. "Bellamy?"