untamed

Third Person's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Third Person's POV

Bellamy sat with Jasper, a bottle of alcohol sitting between them.

They had drinken over half of it in the past hour, silence settled between them.

A week and a half ago, y/n died.

Bellamy had yet to register that the love of his life was gone. Trikru had taken her from Bellamy, and he was going to stop at nothing to make sure he got the revenge he wanted.

"Do you miss her?" Jasper asked him.

Bellamy nodded, taking the bottle from his hand.

"What was your favorite thing about her?" He asked.

Bellamy turned, a sad smile creeping onto his lips at the thought of y/n. "Her hair."

Jasper raised his eyebrows in questions. "It always stuck out in every direction, no matter how hard she tried to tame it. She hated it, but I loved it."

Tears started to form in Bellamy's eyes before falling down his face. "I loved her."

Jasper's hand rested on his shoulder, he knew what it was like to lose someone he cared deeply about.

"She cared about everyone," Bellamy said softly. "She got herself killed."

"It's okay, Bellamy," Jasper assured him. "She died doing what she thought was the right thing, there's nothing wrong with that."

"I thought I could save her."

Jasper put his hand on Bellamy's shoulder and smiled softly. "You can't save someone that doesn't want to be saved."

Jasper embraced Bellamy in a hug. For the first time, Bellamy hugged back, sharing a feeling of despair.