it's you

When you first arrived on Earth, there were only three of you left

When you first arrived on Earth, there were only three of you left. One quickly died from infection, the other killed by a Grounder, and then you. 

There were enough rations left to last you for months, maybe even a year or two, there was water. You thought you would be okay on your own.

The Grounders took over your camp quickly, took all your supplies, rid you of everything from home. Forced you into training. Forced you to become a Grounder.

At first, it was hard. Ridding yourself of everything you thought you knew. Starting over.

Then, it became easy. You turned into a Grounder as easily as it possibly could be. You could fight, survive. You had a home again, you had people.

One day, you were scouting the woods, just spending the usual time away from camp. There was no one else out here anyways.

Bellamy's POV

It was a while before we realized there were other people on Earth. Realize we weren't alone.

To our knowledge, the others didn't know we were here yet.

I was snooping around the woods close to nightfall one day, searching for food. It was a while before I planned on heading back to camp, it was less stressful out here than in the hectic camp.

I was picking some berries when I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned around, my gun aiming in the direction of the sound. 

After I heard nothing, I followed the sound where I found a young girl dressed in Grounder clothes, picking berries like me.

I put my gun up as she spun around, grabbing an arrow from the back.

I met her eyes, my gun faltering for a second. "It's you."

She dropped the arrow, something passing over her face but I couldn't quite place it. "Bellamy?"

"It is you." She said, starting to turn around.

"I-I thought you died, you were floated, y/n-"

"No, they shot me down to Earth instead of floating me," she said, her back facing me. "Guess that's what I get for sneaking into Bellamy Blake's quarters."

"You're a Grounder?"

"Gotta do what you have to to survive."

6 months later    Your POV

Finally, after so long of trying, the hundred and the Grounders were friends. Well, no trying to kill each other all the time.

You and Bellamy Blake, from the time you met went from lovers, to strangers, to enemies.

Where you stood now was hard to tell. Seeing people from a life you used to live was conflicting.

Especially someone like Bellamy.

The asshole you can't help but love.

You were traveling to woods yet again, spending the time you needed alone when you heard something behind you.

"It's not nice to sneak up to people."

"It's funny we keep meeting like this."

You turned around, looking at Bellamy. "Unfortunately."

"You changed."

"I had to."

"Do you remember on the Ark-"

"No."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"The person we are and the person we have to be to survive are two different people."

Your eyes filled with tears, trying strongly to push them away. "We're not taught that."

He took your face in his hands, looking into your eyes. "You may not be who you used to be, but you're still the same y/n I love."

You looked up at him, struggling to pull away. "Bellamy-"

He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you, y/n, you're still the girl I fell in love with."

You smiled softly, taking his hand and intertwining your fingers together. "I love you too, Bell."