i'm not strong

You let out a shaky breath as you walked past all the people you now had responsibility of

You walked into the woods and the moment you sat down, you broke. You let out a chocked sob, your shoulders shaking.

You had to worry about saving all these people that you didn't have time to deal with your own feelings.

You were starting to collect yourself when a twig broke behind you and you shot up, turning in the direction of the sound. Bellamy appeared from behind the bushes.

"Look, Bellamy, I'm not in the mood for your 'we do what we want' talk again, just leave me alone." You said, sitting back down, your back facing him.

"What's the matter?" He asked, sitting in front of you.

"It's nothing, Bellamy-"

"C'mon, I know something's wrong, you've been crying." He said, looking at you.

It was quiet for a second, you soft sniffling filling the air.

"You're leading these people and you're so strong and fearless." He said, surprising you.

You shook your head, starting to cry again.

"I'm not strong," you said. "I'm terrified. I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing when I don't."

You wiped your face quickly, sniffling. " I don't know if Jasper is dying right now. I don't know if I made a mistake with you. I don't know what my mom is thinking. I don't know if we should trust Wells. I don't know- I don't know anything."

Bellamy came and sat beside you, putting an arm around your shoulder. "Hey, you're gonna be alright."

You looked up at him, his thumb catching a tear. "Okay? You're strong and you're fearless and you're going to get through this."

You put your head on his shoulder, smiling softly. "Thanks Bellamy."

"You're very welcome, y/n." He returned a smile.

What you didn't know is that Bellamy looked at you completely different now. Instead of looking at you like a ruthless leader, he looked at you like a healer, someone who needed a little help healing themselves.

He can help you because he knows what it feels like to be broken.