power

You've helped the Sky People since they landed on the Ground

You've helped the Sky People since they landed on the Ground. As Commander, it was your job.

It wasn't because of how generous you were, it was because when you looked at them, you saw potential. You saw the glint in their eyes that you saw in your soldiers.

You also saw the two leaders. One was a smart girl who had a plate with a bit too much on it. The other was a handsome boy who thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted.

Sadly, he was wrong.

You watched as he walked around, the gun stuffed into the back of his pants. He thought he had some kind of authority around here, but not anymore.

You stood over them, looking at the young people. "We start training tomorrow, get a good night's sleep, and don't worry, my soldiers will be watching over you."

They clapped as you turned around, walking to your horse.

Bellamy's POV

I stood behind the makeshift wooden gate, watching her leave.

For the past month, she's been keeping us safe and watching over us.

I felt Clarke come up beside me, watching her leave.

"You like her, don't you?"

I looked at her, raising my eyebrows. "What?"

"You can never take your eyes off her," Clarke said, nudging me with her elbow. "Bellamy, you're allowed to have a crush."

She smiled softly before turning away. I watched as she rode her horse off towards their tents.

Did I like her?

Your POV

You walked through camp, watching the hundred eat together. They were all like family together, made your heart swell a bit.

You got to the edge of the camp, seeing Bellamy sitting on a log, his back turned to you, his head dipped and looking at something.

You walked over, sitting beside him. He looked over at you before closing his little notebook.

"What's that?" You asked.

"Nothing." He lied.

You reached over, taking the notebook from his hands. You opened it, seeing drawings of people before landing on one of you.

"Bellamy, I didn't know you could draw." You smiled, running your fingers over the details.

"It doesn't matter, I should be focusing on training, not this." He said, taking his notebook back.

"Hey," you said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. You're still only human."

He looked up at up, smiling softly. "There is something that I really want."

"And what's that?" You smiled.

"You."

And then you were kissing. You don't really know which one of you leaned in first, but your hands were in his hair and his were pulling you closer.

You've never felt such a high level of attraction to someone and it felt..amazing.

You smiled into the kiss before pulling back, looking into his eyes. He just smiled, looking at you.

From the distance, Clarke mumbled a small "finally."