wow

You hadn't slept in at least three days

You hadn't slept in at least three days. If not four. You couldn't sleep until everything was perfect here on the Ark. Until you were sure that everyone was okay and everyone was safe.

Finally, you got to sleep. 

Fourteen hours to be exact.

You finally woke up, your bones aching and your eyes swollen with sleep. You sat up on your elbows, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

Bellamy was sitting across the room at your desk, his eyes on you.

"Wow, creepy much?" You said, turning on your side and stretching, your bones cracking from absence of usage.

"I was just making sure you were okay, you were out for a long time." He said, his voice filled with something you couldn't quite place.

"Is everyone okay?" You asked, sitting up.

"Yeah," he said, getting up. "Don't worry, we can survive a day without you."

"I don't know whether to be offended or complimented." You chuckled, going over to him.

He was fiddling with his fingers, looking at you. "What-"

He suddenly leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You took a step back, shocked from the kiss.

"Bellamy-"

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that.."

You went up to him, kissing his lips again. His fingers went to your hips, pulling you closer to him.

He backed up until your legs hit the bed where you fell and Bellamy hovered over you. He leaned down and kissed you again, his fingers sliding underneath your shirt.