i don't need you

You hurt your ankle on a hunting trip

You were hunting the trail of a spotted deer when you tripped over a stump, falling and hurting your ankle.

You didn't want to tell anyone because everyone had too much on their plate already, you weren't going to let a hurt ankle stop you from leading your people.

When the pain became too unbearable, you had to find someone to go to for help.

Bellamy Blake.

You've been telling people that you're outside the walls, that's why no one has seen you at all. But really, you were hiding in your tent, trying to overcome the pain.

Bellamy was walking past the outside gate when you caught his arm, pulling him back.

His eyes looked to yours before falling to your foot. "I need help."

He reached over to grab you, his fingers grabbing onto yours. "What happened?"

"I fell, I might have broken it, I'm not sure," you said, holding onto him tightly. "You have to keep this quiet, I don't want them to think that I'm weak."

"Just because you're injured doesn't make you weak." 

"I lost my balance and fell while hunting," you scoffed. "If they see how easy it is for me to fall, this couldn't go well."

You tried to take a step forward but pain shot up your leg. Bellamy suddenly put his arm underneath your legs, picking you up bridal style.

He snuck you into your tent, examining your ankle. "It looks broken, we need Clarke."

"No-"

"Y/n, we need Clarke." He said to you.

2 weeks later

You weren't supposed to be walking on your foot, but you had to do something by yourself. 

Bellamy had been following you around wherever you went, yelling at you for everything you did. He went to do something with Murphy, so you took the opportunity to go pee.

You got halfway outside when you felt his strong arms grab you from behind, taking the weight off your foot.

"Where you going?"

"I just have to pee," you said, shoving him away. "I can do it myself."

"You're not supposed to walk-"

"I can do it myself!" You leaned back against the gate, running a hand through your hair. 

"You can't walk on your foot, do you want to hurt yourself even more?"

"I don't need you!" You said, tears burning your eyes.

Becoming completely immobile wasn't your thing. 

"You asked me to help."

You sighed heavily as Bellamy took your arm, putting it around his shoulder and picking you up.

"I've got you."