Kendall:"Is it because of what happened with all of us?"She asked making me sigh. Did I really want to tell her how I've been feeling? Did I really want to open up to her?

Y/n:"I don't like talking about this Kendall, it brings up memories I wish to forget"I answered as we entered the estate.

Kendall:"So it is about us"She said making me huff and bite the inside of my cheek.

Y/n:"There's no one else in my life that could hurt me as much as y'all did"I said as I pulled up to her driveway"Last year was a bad year. I want to forget it"I said sternly making her drop the topic. She got off the car making me get out as well.

Kendall:"Uh what are you doing?"She asked making me close the door and look at her.

Y/n:"Walking you to the door"I said walking to her side.

Kendall:"Its a gated community Y/n, no ones going to kidnap me"She said laughing a little. I shrugged and walked her to the door.

Y/n:"Rather be safe then sorry"I said making her laugh and nod. She was about to open the door when it was opened by her mom making me smile at her.

Kris:"Oh my! Y/n"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Hello Ms Jenner"I said giving her a small smile making her wave me off and pull me in for a hug. I hugged back and pulled away"How have you been?"I asked making her smile at me.

Kris:"I've been well, I haven't seen you in ages! I missed you"She said making me chuckle while Kendall shook her head trying to hide her smile"How have you been?"She asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"Cant complain much"I admitted making her nod.

Kris:"Do you want to come inside? Have something to eat?"She asked making me shale my head.

Y/n:"I wouldn't want to impose and I have some things I need to see to, but maybe another time"I said making her nod.

Kris:"Of course! Oh and can you tell your mom that we need to talk and to call me"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Of course"I said nodding"I'll see y'all around"I said making them both wave.

Kendall:"Bye Y/n/n"She said making me smile at her and wave.

I got in my car and made my way home 👇so I could change into some clothes and head to gym when I saw my parents cars parked out front with my sisters. That's weird. I parked my car and got out walking to my front door.

Y/n:"I'm home!"I yelled making it echo through my big house

Y/n:"I'm home!"I yelled making it echo through my big house. I walked further into the house and spotted my family in the kitchen talking and laughing.

Y/d/n:"Hey Y/n/n"He said smiling at me with the rest of my family making me look at them questionably.

Y/n:"Uh hey? I thought y'all were going to be in the office for the night"I said grabbing some grapes from my sister.