On the Mat - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"Open your eyes." Her eyes flicked open -she didn't know when she closed them- and watched as Joseph slid his fingers out of her and licked her taste from them.

"Oh god." He released his fingers and moved them toward her lips. "Open."

She really should be offended with his demands but she wanted to fulfill them. Especially when it promised her pleasure even better than her fantasies.

Jenna opened her mouth wide and took his fingers in his mouth. Her tongue sucked and licked over and between his digits as she tasted herself. It was the most wanton thing she ever done.

His brown eyes darkened into black pools and his jaw clenched as he watched her. As in pain he slipped his fingers out her mouth. Jenna felt his pain acutely wanting desperately to once again fill the holes of her mouth and pussy.

"Remember to do that when I put you on your knees sweetness." Her thighs clinched together in anticipation as her eyes roamed down his too tight shirt to his hardened length. He looked so big she wondered how much of him she could fit into her mouth as she started to kneel down. But Jason grasped her hips and shook his head no. "First I gotta really taste you. Get in baby pose."

Jason walked backwards into her living room, stopped in front of the coffee table and sectional and told her to strip. She followed in directions in a haze of lust, watching as the hardened buds of her breasts appeared as she drew her top over her head in the decorative wall mirror behind him.

His eyes roamed up and down her naked body as if he was a ravenous man for which going back for seconds, thirds and fourths would never be enough. Jason stared at her naked body as if he wanted to worship her. She felt heady with the reaffirmed knowledge that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Pleased, turned on and emboldened Jenna nodded towards him, breaking him out of his trance. "You too. Clothes off."

Seconds passed, as her words slowly reached his brain. A wolfish grin split his face and he stripped himself, his clothes flying around like a tornado until it fell who knows where. But Jenna couldn't care less because her turn to become so mesmerized by Jason's body she couldn't tear her eyes away or move.

Never had she seen a body so finely tuned and muscled. He was hard everywhere. Everywhere. Jenna knew he was a Marine and had trained his body to be a weapon. But at this moment, with Jason standing before her, tall and strong and well endowed, as precum dripped from his cock - gpd she wanted to lick every drop- Jenna believed to her marrow that he also trained his body to please her.

"Jenna." Her head snapped up into his serious face. "One question. Are you clean?"

Jenna nodded yes.

"Good. I'm clean and got tested months ago. But I want to feel you on my cock bare. With no barriers. If you're not good with that I'll put on a condom."

Bare?

Jenna hesitated. There hadn't been anyone she wanted inside her this bad since never. But she'd never had sex without a condom before. Not even in her previous relationships where they were Jason tempted her sorely. She wanted to take everything he wanted to give her. But dare she?

Yes. She did. She didn't want any barriers either. Jenna wanted to feel every inch of his hardened length as it stretched her walls.

" No condom," she said then added, "I'm clean. And on the pill."

Jason growled thank fuck, sounding like a big cat as he prowled towards his prey, her, with lethal grace. Jenna was sure her temperature reached dangerous fever proportions as he stopped before, grasped her elbows and dropped down to his knees, pulling her with him, to the beige plush carpeting.