"I try, baby. I try only for you", I laughed adjusting my clothes so everything was where it was supposed to be. I did not need a wardrobe malfunction. "It better only be for me, don't nobody deserve your efforts but me and our babies", he said seriously making me roll my eyes a his possessiveness. Despite myself, I felt a small smile slip upon my face. He hopped off of the bench standing flush against my back side wrapping his arms around my waist. His chin resting on my shoulder as he hugged me from behind.

"You my shade tree wit' yo' fine self", he said kissing me on the cheek making me burst out laughing.

•°•

Ping!

He raised one of his eyebrows, his eyes still focused on his phone screen. I sipped my drink through the straw as I watched for his reaction. It only took a few seconds before he was staring at me with a flat look upon his handsome face. "Did you really have to be so damn petty?", he asked popping a french fry in his mouth. I smirked, "I took a good a picture of you though, right?", I said coyly dodging his question. He leaned forward a bit reaching across table taking my hand into his.

"Right, but that caption though. You tryna fight me, Omi? You want ya ass whooped, don't you?", he responded, a smirk slowly appearing on his plump lips. The picture had been a selfie he had taken on my phone after I had bought him a rose from this nice man that was selling them on the street just before we came inside of the restaurant. He was feeling some type of way and decided to take a new photo for my background of him holding the rose with his teeth. Knowing it would get his attention, I posted it.

I tisked around my straw staring directly into his eyes, deeply staring into them

I tisked around my straw staring directly into his eyes, deeply staring into them. He groaned leaning back in his seat, our hands still connected as we held hands and continued eating. "What is bothering you, baby?", I asked curious about why he had groaned. "Stop it", he mumbled staring at me intensely.

I tilted my head to the side sipping my drink through the straw. "Stop what?", I asked. He groaned again giving my hand a squeeze. "Being all sexy 'n' shit. You know we're in public and I can't do shit", he grumbled causing me to chuckle. "Well", I began running my hands over my curves. "I can't just turn all of this off. It's not my fault that you are still as hormonal as you were back in high school", I teased.

"You will never let me live that down will you?", he wistfully asked. I grinned, "Eventually", I told him. He shook his head, "You act like you weren't a part of it too. If I remember correctly, you loved when I did circles all up in that pu-", I interrupted him not wanting him to finish what we both knew he was going to say. I was sure that I was red as a tomato I was blushing so hard. "Neil!", I exclaimed. He had the nerve to smirk at me, but then again, was I really surprised?

Nope. Not at all. This is Nathaniel we are talking about. His entire family is like this so I really had no-one to tell on him to. It was my job as his Misses to scold and chastise him in moments like this. Hell, I sometimes have to scold his mom too. I seriously feel Dad Vitro's pain when it comes to his carefree wife. She is actually where Neil gets a lot of his mannerisms and personality traits. He has his dad's looks with his mom's everything else.