I can't go into the area that Tyreese, Carol, Daryl, and Rick are because they're in a gated area. I watch close to the fence and I'm never really acknowledged. 

I came into the conversation without a full understanding of all that was happening so I'm a bit confused in some aspects. Tyreese wants Rick to figure out who did killed Karen and David because Ricks a cop. Tyreese wants them brought to him once they're found, but if you think about it. It doesn't make any sense that Rick would be able to find them. 

The person, I assume, didn't leave any evidence behind and theres no way of scanning for fingerprints or anything even remotely close to that. It just doesn't make sense. 

After Rick and Daryl talk with Tyreese about the situation for a bit, and Tyreese doesn't hear anything he wants to, he begins to become upset. 

He attacks my dad. He has him held up by his throat against the fence. 

Rick was gonna do something but Daryl stopped him. No one was doing anything so decided I would. 

"Tyreese, I know you're upset and you have every right to be. How about you just take a couple deep breaths and calm down a bit. Let my dad go because he has no part in any of this. That sounds like a plan, right? I'll go with you and get you whatever you need, if you need to talk I got you, if you need food or water or anything, I got you. Lets just go in, that sounds like a good idea, don't you think?" I said. 

He put Daryl down and I don't really understand what happened after that but Rick and Tyreese ended up getting into a fight. 

For as big as Tyreese is, I didn't expect Rick to be able to take him down like he did, at least without any weapons. Rick kinda had Tyreese pinned and punched him a few times before coming to reason that he should get off of him. 

Tyreese was understandably upset, everyone was uneasy. It wasn't the best timing but I took this opportunity to talk to dad. 

"Dad." I said causing him to focus all attention to me. 

"You're okay right? You don't have the sickness? I don't need to worry do I?" I asked uneasily. 

"I'm fine, kiddo. I'd get someone to tell you if anything else happened." He retorted. 

"Promise?" I asked. 

"Promise." He responded. 

I nodded but quickly remember the other news I had been with holding that I can't wait to tell him. "Oh, hey, when you're cleared from this sickness, I really need to talk to you about quite a lot of different things." I said. 

He nodded. "You should probably get going kiddo, we got stuff to sort out and things to take care of. Plus, I don't want to risk you getting sick." He said sympathetically. 

"I'll see you soon then, I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." He said. 

I walked inside. Things were getting worse. I've seen many people on their way to the quarantine area. One of them being Sasha. I also saw Glenn who wasn't looking to great out in the field. 

I'm gonna go talk to him later. See whats up. Right now I want to talk to Carl. 

I approached his cell but it sounded like he was arguing with someone. Therefore I refrained from entering and I just listened for a bit. 

Carl's P.O.V

Taylor is in my cell trying to persuade me to... well, I don't really know what exactly, but I do know she's here on behalf of Emily.