➖✴➡ Nico ⬅✴➖

A/N So sorry so few of these are in Leo's P.O.V. To be honest, I don't know how to wrote his character properly, so I avoid it a lot.
Anyways, enjoy!
Thank you!

"Hey, what's wrong?" Leo sat next to me.

That did it.

"What's wrong?!" I suddenly shout, startling the boy next to me. "Are you kidding me, Leo?! You pretty much told me you didn't love me anymore and you are keeping secrets from me and are you kidding me?! On top of all of that I have a sibling who was taken away from me for years and I don't need that, Leo!"

At first I saw sorrow in his eyes. But then the feeling, it turned to anger. "You're asking me are you kidding me?! How selfish and self-centered can you be?!"

"Me?" I yell louder. "After you break your promises and pretty much admit you're just using me?!"

"I never said that!"

"You implied it!"

"Seriously, Nico?!"

"Yeah, seriously, Leo."

We both heave with anger. Then Leo stands, "I'm done with this. I don't even care anymore."

I feel tears sting my eyes. "When did you?"

He looks back at me with shock. I know I shouldn't have said it; I know it was too out of place; and I know I shouldn't believe it, but I do. I see tears sting his eyes, and I let my spring out.

He walks away, and I bury my head in my arms.

So many thoughts, so many regrets, too many, too many. . .