◽🔵↪ Jacie ↩🔵◽

I sat next to the driver, who was of course my dad Dante--well, sort of dad. I'm still mad at him, but nonetheless once the car pulls up, I reach over and lend him a hug.

He pats my back, "See ya later, sport." I smile, wiping my red, cold cheek.

"Love you, Dad. See you soon."

I grab the pack I have on my shoulder, and swing the door open. I look up to see two adults waving at me, and a boy who I highly recognized from my picture. I smile, Nico. I wave at him. He hesitantly waves back awkwardly.

It was then I noticed the other boy holding his hand, who looked nothing like the family with his brown wild hair and tanned skin.

I stepped out, mumbling to my father one last time, and closing the door. It was then I realized Mr. di Angelo had already started getting my things.

"Thanks, um-"

"Call me Hades." he winked.

I nodded with a lively smile, "Thanks."

I let him take my three bags inside, and come back out to introduce me to the family.

"Hi, Jacie. I'm Hades, this is my beautiful wife-"

"Maria. Nice to see you again, dear." Ms. di Angelo shook my hand lovingly.

"And this is Nico!" the boy with my brother called out goofily. Nico elbowed him in the gut and he chuckled, making me laugh slightly and Nico turn red momentarily.

"H-hi." he started uneasily.

I look him up and down, eyes calculating. He looks. . . awesome. "I'm Jacie." I reply with wonder. This is my brother--who is he?

And that's how it all truly started.