◽🔵↪ Jacie ↩🔵◽

I had never known about my brother. Nobody ever told me; nobody ever cared to.

I found a photo, old but clean, of a boy who looked about my age, and somewhat like me. He had pale skin and dark hair, and a goofy grin plastered over his mouth--and I had pale skin, yet blonde hair, and a weird smirk crossing over my teeth. I held up a peace sign, hunched over, and his hand was holding mine. He was putting bunny ears up behind me--I wonder if I noticed, considering I looked very, very young, and probably didn't even know what the peace sign I held up was.

Either way, we looked cute together, and despite our same Italian nose and lean body structure, I just assumed he was an old childhood friend.

I turned the picture over, feeling the black ink on my fingers. Jacie and Nico, 2005.

"Mama?" I called out my open bedroom door. She came walking in, in her faded pink tanktop and blue jeans, barefoot and putting her blonde hair up in a ponytail. She lifted her eyebrows with a loving smile.

"Who's this?" I held up the picture.

She had never frowned so deeply before.

That's when I discovered my brother. It was only three days later I decided to find him.

A/N Even though this is Coming Soon, I couldn't help but write a little now.
How was it?
Thanks!