I laughed more than I really should have when he answered my question. Food? Really? Alex chuckled a little too, realizing he sounded ridiculous.

  He scanned the rest of the room as we sat on the couch comfortably. It wasn't awkward as we did. I sat crisscross and Alex had spread his legs out onto the couch.

 It was oddly cozy to be around Alex this way as the noise of the television kept anything of an awkward silence out of the way.

"Why don't you give me a tour?" He asked. I eyed him suspiciously, what was he up to?

But I nodded in agreement and got up anyway. I showed him the whole downstairs and the kitchen, in which was where he grabbed himself a pizza slice from my dinner last night.

"Why is pizza so good?" He moaned as we walked straight into my bedroom.

 I was a little nervous showing him the room that was most private to me, but continued to sit down on my bed, but part of me regretted. I didn't want him to think it was an open invitation to sit on my bed either.

 But he still roamed around my room, looking at my band posters and other small things that my room contains of.

That was when the unthinkable happened. Well, it was thinkable, but I just didn't want to happen. My heart skipped a beat, and afterwards, was pounding so hard. My eyeballs were nearly budging out of my skull, staring at the boy in my room.

He took a seat on my bed was what he did. I was nervous for what was about to come next, but I decided to play cool and took in a couple of deep breaths.

 We were both sitting across from each other so I grabbed the large snug blanket that laid at the end of the bed, and I tossed it on top of our laps.

"You have a nice room," He complimented. "I like it."

 I had a strange gut feeling to talk to him. He was so inviting to talk to, but it made me nervous to even think about it.

 "Why don't you talk to me?" He whispered softly after a few minutes of nothing but the fan making air noises. "Just do it. There's nothing to be afraid of."

He was coaxing me perfectly and for a moment, I truly believed that it wasn't going to be a bad mistake.

"Do you always show up at a girl's door steps unexpectedly?" I spoke, with a smirk forming on my lips.

"Wow," He breathed out. My heart panicked from his reaction. I knew this was wrong. All wrong, I tell you. This had been a big mistake. He got me to talk and now he was going to leave.

"No! No, I didn't mean it in that way." He rushed out, and quickly my nerves calmed down. I rubbed my face out of relief that he didn't mean the I-just-got-you-to-speak 'wow'.

"I meant 'wow' as in wow your voice is amazing in a non-creepy way." He nervously laughed a little. "I just didn't expect your voice to sound like that, ya know?"

"No I don't know." I beamed. Who knew Alex could be silly?

"Well you should know." He proclaimed.

 I sighed as we remained on the bed for a couple of minutes. I heard his somewhat soft breathing throughout his nose and the small movement of his foot underneath the blanket. So this was what it was like to be around Alex. He was pretty decent once you got to know him and quite charming.

 He was nothing like the boy I came across on the first day of school. Not the one I thought to be cruel and rude and grumpy as he sat next to jolly Jack Barakat, which left me to think how he became acquaintance with him.