Road to Master Ch52- Ash's Ultimate Faceoff! A Supernatural Conclusion!

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I have been busy. Being a Biomedical Engineering Pre-Med major at a University is very time consuming so I probably should have warned you guys for the long wait. This is the second to last chapter of this book in the fic, expect a sequel pretty soon :)!

Alright guys, so I did not even want to put anything before the author's note because I know there is so much hype to wait as to how the entire league will end and who will come out on top as the champion of the Kalos League.

So, to warn you guys: If by any chance you have to throw your keyboard through the computer screen, at least know that the real Kalos League would have hurt more than a flimsy fic.

As to who will win the battle? It will be revealed in this chapter…

I hope you guys have enjoyed the battling arc of the entire Kalos League, so I know that the future of the fic will hopefully contain many more amazing battles to come!

Without further ado, I will like to see you guys at the bottom… Hopefully in one piece xD!

Key of Kalos League:

The announcer won't be referenced as the announcer. Any text in italics that is in quotations is the announcer and assume that it can be heard by everyone in the stadium.

League Scoreboard System:

Bold: In use pokemon/trainer name

Italics: Fainted pokemon

Underline: Resting pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed pokemon

Trainer A: Poke1 Poke2 Poke3 Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Trainer B: Poke1 Poke2 (Pokeball) Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon or "The Resistance"

WARNING: LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! OVER 14.6k WORDS LONG

Chapter 52- Ash's Ultimate Faceoff! A Supernatural Conclusion!

At the battlefield:

Both Pikachu and Pika began to hit each other with their attacks, Pika used his crackling fists against Pikachu's glowing steel tail. Both pokemon struggled to hit their opponents while they kept swinging and swinging.

"KA!" Thunderpunch hit hard on iron tail.

"Chu…" Pikachu's tail returned back to normal color and stiffness.

"KAAACHHUUUUUUUU!" Pika shouted as the punch came closer and closer to Pikachu.

"PIKACHU!" Pikachu squealed in pain as he skidded across the mud and ended up in front of Ash with gritted teeth while trying to stay upright.

"Now…." Ashura said as he revealed his glowing Z ring before beginning to shake with excitement before looking forward and thrusting both of his arms and fists forward: "TEN MILLION VOLT THUNDERBOLT!"