Road to Master Ch29- Race for Victory!

Ash POV:

The bed felt so nice. It was like if I could sleep forever. The warmth of the covers around me and my face in my pillow...Mmmmmmm, so cozy. I should really thank Clemont for letting me sleep in the spare bed in his room. He really was wanting me to have a good night's rest because of today and I am happy that I am getting it. After all, it was the day the Kalos League would begin…

"Ash…" I hear an angelic voice resonate in my ears.

Five more minutes please…

"Ash…" I hear the same voice,only it was slightly louder this time and I groan and turn on the bed away from it. "Ash wake up… it's the big day!" I knew it was the big day, but I wanted to sleep in a little more… Is there a problem with that?

"Ash…" the voice hits me again only that this time it was louder than ever. It was a sweet feminine voice but I still felt like sleeping. "Alright Ash, you asked for it…" wait.. what did I ask for…? "PIKACHU USE THUNDERBOLT!" I hear with a strong and determined tone.

"Pika…"

Oh no…

"CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

It all started out by feeling like a tingly sensation, and then I felt my entire body completely arching itself back in pain and out of control. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I shouted as I shot open my eyes and jumped in the bed. Through the dangerous attack I fell out of the bed and hurt myself on the rug down in the ground… "Ugh…" I moaned as I scratched my eyes and looked at my attacker. What I was met with was a snickering electric mouse, a lemon blonde girl with a yellow mouse poking its head out, and the blue eyes of a honey blonde female staring at me while trying to hold in her laughter.

The honey blonde then moves to be face to face with me and says, "So you are finally up, aren't you?"

I scratched the back of my head and said, "Alright Serena I am up…"

Serena then stood back up and replied with: "Brock and Meyer have prepared breakfast while Clemont headed out to prepare Prism Tower for the opening ceremony of the Lumiose Conference…" Serena then smirked, "I'm bringing my A-game, so you better bring yours Ash."

My eyes widened at such a change of personality that Serena was giving me… But I liked it, "Since when were you the one participating in the league?"

Serena just opened the door and smirked at me with a sinister face that I did not expect the honey blonde to ever have, "Since you asked me to carry you through the Victory Road…" Serena then changed her smirk to a bright smile. "So be ready!" And with that she stepped out of the room.

Bonnie followed her, but before that she turned to me and said, "Hehe, watch her carry you bridal style to the stadium." Bonnie then left with the intention of making me blush. Which worked as I felt myself turn extremely warm in my cheeks.

"Nenne."

"Blur blur blur!" Squishy said as he followed Bonnie out the door by hopping.

"Pika Pikachu…" Pikachu face palmed as he went after the two girls.

Welp, let's put on our clothes then! I need my scarf, gloves, undershirt, jacket, pants, shoes… I then look above the dresser and grab what was on top…

Can't forget my hat!

A/N: So… Who really thought that I would not include an Ash wake up moment. Also, making Serena look like a badass was my intention the whole time xD. Anyways, today will be the trial, but I am going to introduce to us a new character that will probably play a role later on in the league. We saw him talking with Hunter before and this time he will be with him. I wonder what for… I think it is obvious at this point. Also, another girl we will see today as well.