Road to Master Ch47- A Promised Battle!

At the stadium:

"Swoosh!" Ash watched as a jet flew overhead of him. It created a supersonic blast that shook the ears of the raven haired trainer and also ruffled his scarf as he looked forward and adjusted his cap with a smile. "This is it, huh?" Ash heard Mairin ask from behind him.

Ash turned around and smiled at the girl, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, and Brock were all there watching as the raven haired trainer began to make his walk separated from the others to go to the dugouts, "Don't worry, I will win, and when I do, I will find you guys!"

"Good luck Ash!" Serena called out with a smile. "We will take care of Mairin for you and Professor Sycamore!"

"Yea!" Bonnie chanted as she looked over towards the redhead girl who was handling her Chespin. "We can sit together and cheer on for Ash! This is going to be an awesome battle!" Mairin smiled at this and high fived with the lemon blonde girl as the larger tanned male turned to the Kanto native.

"Alright Ash," Brock encouraged as he pumped his fist. "Go ahead and win this battle! Your team will be amazing, don't forget that!"

"And don't forget that this is the semi finals, expect your opponent to be stronger than any opponent you have ever battled, specially since this is Calem, expect a tough struggle between friends," Clemont implied as he adjusted his glasses and looked towards where the people were entering the stadium. It was starting to get packed, and the lemon blonde haired teenager knew that seats would have to be really hard to get if they did not enter right away. "Alright, I think it is time that we go and take our seats before there is none left."

"I agree," Brock said. "Good luck Ash!"

"We will be cheering you on with everything we got!" Bonnie and Mairin both shouted as Dedenne and Squishy also put some cheers of happiness towards the raven haired trainer and Chespie pumped his fist as well.

"Go get'em Ash!" Serena finally said with a wink. "You will do great, I know you will!" Ash could not help and stare at the way that the breeze made her hair wave perfectly, which lead to the honey blonde girl to part her hair to one side.

"Pika Pikachu!" Pikachu chanted as Ash took a deep breath trying to forget what he had just been focused on. The raven haired trainer then nodded and smiled as he began to walk the other way. The breeze slowly making his hair move from side to side, and the sun making a glint with his key stone.

"Alright Pikachu, let's go in here," Ash said as he looked at his designated trainer's lounge to go inside. Walking in, Ash saw the vast room that he was in since the league started before his matches. Looking around, Ash's eyes fell on the cloaked man, who was sitting on the floor, he had a Pikachu in front of him, one that Ash found oddly familiar. "Pika," Ash mouthed as he noticed Pikachu began to get down from his shoulder and approach the pokemon of the same species.

"So I see you somehow figured out the name of my Pikachu," the cloaked man responded, Ash gasped, the voice seemed so familiar.

"He's... He's my father's Pikachu, how come you-" Ash went wide eyed noticed as the man stood up with what looked like a smirk shadowing his eyes.

Ash's jaw dropped when he suddenly saw the man remove his covering. The raven haired trainer seemed afraid to look up, but watching Pika go up to the shoulder of the man, Ash had no doubt of who was in front of him. Standing there facing each other were two trainers: both with raven haired, both with fingerless gloves, both with an electric rodent of the same species on their shoulders. "Son, it is good to see you again," Ashura said as he shadowed his eyes in his hair.

"D-dad... Why are you here? Why are you not attacking me?... Why did you just reveal yourself to me?" Ash said while mimicking his father's movements and also looking down. Suddenly, bother trainers got zapped with a non lethal jolt of electricity from their shoulders and looked towards their electric rodents with confused glances. "Pikachu?"