Road to Master Ch43- The Forest Champion! A Hydra of All Trades!

At the battlefield:

Calem looked over to his right to see the scoreboard going his way:

Calem: Talonflame (pokeball) (pokeball) (pokeball) (pokeball) Gallade

Cali: Bouffalant Magmortar Flygon Nidoking Beedrill Lopunny

Calem smirked as he saw his mega evolved Gallade facing off against a female bunny like pokemon that was light on her feet touching the rocky ground. Both trainers had just used their mega evolutions and it was obvious that the battle was about to reach the end very soon.

Cali, a girl that wore a red athletic suit, tanned skin, brunette hair, and brown eyes, narrowed her eyes as she called out for a high jump kick towards Gallade. "PUNNY!" Lopunny shouted as she made her right leg glow white and shoot out towards Gallade who was standing in the rocky field with his feet planted on the ground firmly.

"Block it with your cape!" Calem issue as he put his arm in front of himself in a cross like motion. Gallade quickly put his enlarged blades forward, and with that, the white cape dangled in front of himself barely moving to the slight breeze. As soon as the high jump kick collided, the attack was absorbed as it struggled for a while and then both pokemon fell back in front of their trainers.

"And there is the power of both mega evolutions! This is such an exciting battle!"

The crowd cheered as Calem then put his fist out, "Use psycho cut!"

"Quick! Use fake out!"

"PUNNY!" Lopunny appeared in front of Gallade with amazing speed and then clapped her hands in front of Gallade in order to cause the bladed pokemon to flinch...

"Gallade..." Gallade grunted with a slightly unamused expression since the fake out had no effect.

"What, it did not work?" Cali asked with a slightly shocked expression as Lopunny landed in front of her.

Calem crossed his arms and smirked as he looked down at the trainer's platform and notice how the sun was causing a large ray of light to strike the field right in the middle. Calem then spoke up: "Gallade's ability when mega evolved is inner focus, he can't be flinched." Cali winced at this, she did not expect of all things for Gallade to be immune to the gimmick that had worked for her in so many battles that got she into the quarter finals.

"Amazing, and Gallade turns out to be completely immune to a flinching move like fake out! Could this be it for Cali?"

Getting her teeth, Cali threw her hand forward and shouted, "Use ice beam!" Lopunny reeled her head back and then formed a blue energetic sphere in front of her mouth that shot a freezing bolt of ice that Calem could feel beginning to chill his spine as it began to get near Gallade. Calem narrowed his eyes as he watched the approaching attack begin to get into dangerous range for his blades pokemon.

"Jump into the air!" Calem shouted whole pumping both of his fists. Gallade took no time to jump into the bright blue sky that overlooked the stadium as the freezing beam collided with the rocky ground in front of Calem. The cheers grew as Gallade was then seen beginning to fall towards the ground. "Use close combat!"

"GALLADE!" Gallade shouted as he landed in front of the brown bunny and kicked her in the torso. Before she could get pushed back even more, Gallade then charged and struck Lopunny with a powerful punch that sent her flying back towards Cali. The girl gritted her teeth as she saw Lopunny then use her ears to end up facing towards Gallade, but panting heavily due to the amount of battling going on.