Road to Master Ch18

"So Ash, what is your team?" Brock asked Ash. The duo was on the practice battlefield of the pokemon center. Brock had shown off his Steelix and Swampert, pokemon that Ash found fascinating. Other than Pikachu on his shoulder, Brock knew of no other pokemon Ash had caught.

"Alright here they are!" Ash exclaimed as he grabbed the five pokeballs in his belt. He then threw the pokeballs up into the air and they flashed a white light that reached the ground. The white light then morphed into the shape of all of Ash's pokemon. When the coloring of the pokemon came, Ash introduced them, "Hey guys, this is Brock, I knew him back when I lived in Kanto!"

"Tile Sceptile!"

"Gruaw"

"Goo goo goodra!"

"Noivern vern!"

"Froga!"

Brock stood there amazed at Ash's roster, "Ash you truly have some amazing pokemon. They are all well trained by the looks of it!"

Ash just sheepishly scratched the back of his head, "Oh thank you Brock!"

"Pika pika!" Pikachu exclaimed while mimicking Ash's movements. Brock found amazing how the pair was so alike and strong. No only that, the fact that the pokemon were all very fast and capable really surprised Brock.

"Shall we get going to Snowbelle?" Brock asked Ash.

"Yea!" Ash exclaimed as he threw a fist into the sky. "Eight badge here we come!" Ash returned his pokemon to his pokeball and then the duo began to go to the dirt road that was the route to Snowbelle City... Little did they know, they would run into travel ahead.

A/N: So last time we left off, Diantha met Ash. How is this significant and what about our real Kalos Queen. Why was Serena deprived of her win as Kalos Queen?

Let's see how the story takes us. Also, I want to mention that this arc is preparation for the climax and ultimately, the mastery of something huge for Ash.

Also, I want to tell you guys about something special during this chapter: When I have italics in between quotation marks it is an echo effect. For example: If something comes out as "Ash! How are you?" it should be thought of sounding like this: "ASH! Ash! ash. HOW ARE YOU?! You?! you?" only it is read at a lot faster pace. This effect is needed for this chapter by the way.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this other short chapter! (I promise they will get longer xD!)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon

Chapter 18- Team Flare Conflicts

Disclaimer: The first part of the chapter includes major violence and could throughout. You HAVE been warned!

With Serena:

"Popplio use water gun!" Serena shouted. Popplio shot a beam of water straight from her mouth in order to take down a large opponent that was in Serena's way.

"Girl, your little water seal is no match for my Sawk," a man in orange shouted. "Team Flare shall take that little runt from you!"

"Never!" Serena shouted at the team Flare grunt taunting her. "I know that I can do this with the help of my pokemon, you won't take Popplio away from me!"

"Pop...PLIO!"

The man sighed and looked at Serena dead on in the eyes, "That Popplio knows a Z Move, something that interests my boss so hand it over!"

"Never!"

"Sawk use close combat!"

"Popplio!" Serena shouted with terror as the bipedal, blue, muscular pokemon approached Popplio. Serena knew Popplio would not take it so she jumped into the attack instead. Serena put Popplio and hugged the small pokemon in her chest as she received punches and kicks to her back. "URGH!" Serena shouted with pain. The pain was like needles penetrating her skin at supersonic speeds. Blood started staining the back of Serena's top as the punches kept causing damage to her skin.