Road To Master Ch45- Ash vs Damian's Climax! Mega Charizard X VS Mega Blastoise!

In case you did not see the end of last time:

"BOOM!" Ash and Damian both covered their eyes to the large shockwave that shook their clothes and also flickered the lights and scoreboard of the stadium because of billowing electricity.

"Pikachu!" Ash shouted in panic as he felt his scarf waving in front of him. Damian stayed silent as he flinched a lot to the explosion in front of him. The stadium was cheering with a lot of excitement as the smoke began to clear. One look at the field made Ash throw his fist into the air with victory and pride. "YES!"

"PIKA!" Pikachu cried covered in nicks as he pumped his fist in front of Ash, obviously the electric mouse not being defeated.

Rob looked at Gigalith and once again gritted his teeth in frustration as he looked at the state of the rock type. "Gigalith is unable to battle," Rob said with an unamused tone. "Pikachu... wins!" Damian silently recalled his rock type because of this as he then clenched his fists in irritation.

"And it happened! Pikachu has come out victorious!"

With Professor Sycamore:

"Yes Ash!" Mairin cheered as she hugged Chespie. It was not expected that Pikachu would pull off such an amazing strategy to defeat such a colossal pokemon and Mairin began to feel a large admiration towards the raven haired trainer, who was celebrating with Pikachu.

Professor Sycamore smiled down at the battlefield as he saw this and sighed, "He got the lead again, impressive battling from his part."

At the stands:

Night smirked as he looked down at the field and then turned to Jolteon, "It does not get better than that, doesn't it?"

"Jolteon!"

Serena was out of her seat at this point with a pumped fist: "Alright Ash!" She shouted through the cheering crowd as she felt the sun light beam down on her face.

"That was impressive, I have to say that as an electric type specialist," Clemont admitted as he looked proud of his friend on the field.

At the battlefield:

"Your win streak ends here, Ash," Damian said with a very serious tone. "GO BLASTOISE!"

Damian threw the pokeball into the air, which then opened to a flashing light that then exposed a large blue turtle with a brown shell that had two water shooters on either side, who also had a mega stone on his left hand.

"And Damian has now revealed the last pokemon of his team next to Hydreigon! It is a powerful looking Blastoise!"

Ash smirked at this as he looked at Pikachu and nodded and pumped a fist in front of him, "Pikachu and I will then have to show you how it's done!" Ash then put his hand out with gleaming auburn eyes: "Use thunderbolt!"

"Pika!" Pikachu shouted as he ran forward a little and then hopped into the air with crackling electricity while making a back flip to then shoot electricity with determined and gleaming eyes towards the large turtle through the sand. "PIKA... CHUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

The scene then freezes with Ash and Damian opposing each other, Blastoise and Hydreigon with Damian as Pikachu, Noivern, and Charizard were with Ash. The climax is right around the corner!

A/N: Ok, this is a very awaited chapter as it finally concludes this three part battle!

I know that making these battles this long make them very interesting and it is really fun to write them!