Road to Master Ch15

A/N: So the masterclass has finished and it is time for the continuation of the story! Ash and Calem need to get their badge! What will happen now?

I wanted to make this a heavy battle chapter to make it unique so yeah! Now we get to see some Frogadier and Pikachu in action!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon

Chapter 15- On route to Snowbelle! Ash vs Calem! An electric surprise!

The next morning with the gang outside the pokemon center:

Grace had already left to Vaniville Town and now it was just Ash, Serena, Calem, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno that were left.

"So what are you guys going to do now?" Tierno asked the group.

"I am going to go get my last badge!" Ash shouted while pumping his fist.

"Me too!" Calem exclaimed while smirking.

Serena and Shauna both smiled at the determination of the boys. Suddenly, Serena spoke up, "I actually am going to go to Snowbelle too, but Shauna and I have some things we would like to practice here in Glorio."

Shauna looked at Serena and then back at Calem and Ash, "I will be at Lumiose to get ready for the league after Serena and I finish our practicing! For now good bye!"

"Bye Serena and Shauna, hope to see you at Snowbelle!" Ash said with a smile as the two girls began to walk back into the pokemon center.

"Pika pikachu!" Pikachu shouted as well.

Serena then spoke up, "I will see you there Ash, I can't miss your next gym battle!"

"Of course you can't, see you there!" Ash exclaimed. The girls door to the pokemon center then shut and the others saw as the outlines of Serena and Shauna left the doorway and into what they needed to do in the pokemon center.

"Well, Trevs and I are going to go to Lumiose and train extra hard for the league!" Tierno shouted with excitement as he shot a pose to the others.

"We sure are, you guys better get your last badges soon!" Trevor responded with a smirk. "So for now, see you guys later."

Then, Tierno took out a Swana while Trevor took out a Charizard. Both trainers got on their pokemon and flew off thus leaving Ash and Calem alone. Calem and Ash had not battled in a while and they both felt like they needed to battle again.

"So Calem, how about a one on one?" Ash asked as they walked to separate ends of a practice field that they saw next to the pokemon center.

"You're on Ash!" Calem replied while taking out a pokeball and bobbing it in his hand. "I am ready for anything that you have to throw at me!"

"Ok then, here goes!" Ash exclaimed as he decided on what pokemon he wanted to use. Ash took out a pokeball and threw it revealing the pokemon he had promised would become stronger with. "Frogadier, I choose you!"

"Dier froga!" Frogadier said as he looked at Calem with a battle stance with crossed arms and a determined face.

Calem smirked while taking the pokeball he was bobbing in his hand and throwing it into the sky while yelling, "Gallade let's battle!" The pokeball opened and flashed a collection of bright energy that then took the form of a bipedal pokemon with blades in his hands and a green tuft on his head. This pokemon put his blades on his hits and then put them at his sides in battle stance.

"Gallade!" Gallade shouted with excitement as he looked at his opponent. Gallade and Frogadier had been rivals for a long time and their close ranged attacks really assured that the two have become increasingly powerful from battling each other.