Road to Master Ch35- A tale of X against Y! An electric debut!

With Ash in the room next to the dugouts towards the stadium:

Ash was carefully watching the battle on the monitor with a serious face. A boy with green hair was commanding a large tiger and from the looks of it. Ash did not think that Hau could be sweeping with just Incineroar so easily, but it was happening.

Ash watched as Hau put his arm out in front of him and crushed it while commanding a darkest lariat. Ash watched closely as Incineroar made his claws glow black and begin to charge the opposing Heracross.

"Pika..." Pikachu said while looking at the screen with a semi intimidated look. Ash saw this and looked back at the screen as Heracross was commanded to use megahorn by his trainer.

"And it seems that both pokemon will charge at each other with a powerful move, who will win?"

Ash watched closely as Incineroar grabbed Heracross with his dark claws by the horn. At this he flinched and then Incineroar launched his opposing bug and fighting type into the sky. "No way..." Ash mouthed as he saw the large tiger swing the beetle around. As soon as Ash could comprehend, Hau put his fist out and commanded for a flamethrower. Ash flinched as he saw the jet of beams collide directly with the bug type.

Heracross tried to stand up after that, but it was obvious that Heracross had taken too much damage and he fell over. The referee made the call and the screen blacked out the Heracross while also putting Hau's face to everyone where it said "Winner" it.

"And Hau has shown that his Incineroar is amazing by completely defeating Roger's whole team with just a couple of attacks!"

Ash watched as Hau recalled Incineroar and silently began to walk back through the dugout. Ash saw this as his opportunity so he went out of the room by turning the knob and going to the entrance of the tunnel. Ash knew he was up against Trevor next, but he wanted to say congratulations to Hau before he went on to battle.

Hau then came down the entrance with a slight look of satisfaction on his face. 'I just need to win one more battle and I complete my objective' Hau thought as he walked through the blue glassed tunnel.

"Hey Hau!"

"Pika!"

Hau turned around to see the raven haired trainer with the blue scarf right next to him as he left the dugout and slightly smiled, "Oh, hey, Ash is your name, right?"

"Nice to meet you Hau," Ash replied with a smile. "Congrats on winning!"

Hau shadowed his eyes and said, "Yea, thanks, but I won't truly feel proud of myself until I win the next round." Hau then started to walk away while holding up his hand. "I have to go do some stuff, see ya later."

Ash looked at Hau from behind with a dumbfounded face. He had no clue what Hau had meant, but he shook it off. He needed to start his own battle now and it was against Trevor. "Ready bud?" Ash asked Pikachu.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu shouted with confidence as he gathered electricity.

Ash saw this as the green light and he began to walk down the dugout. His heartbeat matched his walking pace as he noticed that it was time to battle someone that was a close friend this early. From Ash's point of view, he could see the lights and the strong cheering going on from the stadium as he approached the light.