Road to Master Ch31- A powerful start to a great journey!

The Kalos League Stadium:

The sky was bright and sunny, the hexagonal stadium was packed. The many rows and rows of seats in the giant stadium were filled with people aligning throughout the Pokemon stadium. The people all cheered as they watched the colorful stadium give out its hexagonal lights and flashing colors with the symbol of the Kalos League.

"Swwooooshh!" Jets flew over everyone causing their attention to look upwards at the sky as the amazing air show caused the wind to brush through the stadium as Ash's scarf lightly waved. There was also reporter helicopters flying overhead causing some humming sounds, but in the end, the sound was inundated by the power of the cheers by the full stadium.

"This is it Pikachu," Ash said as he turned to his right shoulder to see Pikachu there cooing to Ash's petting. Ash looked over at the scoreboard which had a hexagonal shape in the slots that displayed the trainer's name and the pokemon. Ash then turned to the right to see the hexagonal screen flashing the matchups:

Hunter vs Treck

Satoshi vs Harvey

Ash vs Astrid

Ash smiled as he saw his name next to Astrid. He remembered her from the masterclass, but also from a battle he had in the past. Before then, Ash's Grovyle got completely obliterated by her mega Absol. Ash smiled as he reached down at his belt and felt Sceptile's pokeball. 'Sceptile, you are my go-to in this battle!' Ash thought as he smirked down at the field.

Ash then looked to his left to see that Calem was next to him smiling down as well. Ash and Calem had met up to watch together as the battles happened and Ash was extremely hyped up.

"I can't believe the stadium I designed is a reality, I can't believe I am sitting on my own creation!" Clemont exclaimed as he was shaking with excitement in his seat.

"Yea yea," Bonnie joked as he patted Clemont's back. Brock did the same trying to calm down the inventor. They did not expect him to be this hyped.

Ash looked to his right to see the honey blonde looking down at the stadium with a smile. Serena's hair gently waved around with her fedora and Ash was mesmerized a little by this. Ash could see the excitement and strength radiating from her as he was sitting next to her. It was a pleasant feeling for Ash. Serena then turned to Ash and brown eyes met blue eyes. "Ash... I am so excited," Serena said with a shaking attitude similar to Clemonts.

Ash smiled and put a hand over hers, "You better be!" Serena blushed at this as she turned to see Ash as he pumped his other hand to a fist. "I am going to be knocking everyone's socks off, just wait!"

Serena blushed and looked back down at the field with more relaxation than before as Ash retreated his hand from her. Ash then looked down at the field as well and smiled as he saw the center of the field be completely filled with a laser light show that portrayed pokemon and humans. At the same time, Ash could not help but also shake himself as he saw the lasers battle, he couldn't wait to battle himself!

The crowd roared at this and Ash could feel as if his ears were on fire because of how loud the public was. Ash looked around and noticed that there was so many people, hundreds of thousands to be exact. While looking to his right and upward he saw that there was a small exit from the stands. They led out to the dug outs. Ash figured that whoever that Hunter or Treck guy was, they were probably already at the dug outs ready to begin.