Road to Master Ch27- Squishy the core... Lumiose conference registration begins!

Lumiose City:

Calem was walking around the streets of the city. Nothing was out of the ordinary and the day was calm. One could see the bright sky and the sun was beaming down on everyone. Calem then turned around and fiddled with his belt. Yup, all six pokemon were there, the six pokemon he was going to enter the league with. It was already hard to make his team this powerful and he was going to make sure that he made it as far as he could.

Calem shifted his walking speed to a slower one as he walked into the pokemon center and walked up to the counter where Nurse Joy was standing with a beaming smile that was so contagious that Calem smiled himself.

"Nurse Joy, can you take care of my team for me?" Calem asked as he took out all six pokeballs from his belt and put them on a rack.

Nurse Joy took the rack with the pokeballs and smiled, "Yes I may, they will be right back out ready for battling in no time! Just make sure that you stand by!" Nurse Joy then took the rack behind the door to the clinic in which Calem had never been.

Calem then turned around and started to leave, but did not notice the teenager that was talking in the video phone as he passed.

Same Pokemon Center, just different third person POV:

"Hunter, YOU CAUGHT A WHAT!?" A strong voice almost echoed through the pokemon center as Hunter was trying to calm down the guy that was in the other side of the call. The teenager Hunter was speaking to had pale skin and dark blue eyes that had black spiky hair with a dark blue outline. His clothes included a black pair of pants and a black undershirt. Finally, the teenager also had a black jacket with dark blue streams that surrounded made up the edges of the jacket. Next to him, there was a sweat dropping Jolteon trying to not startle his trainer any more than he already is. Also next to him, a shiny blue Decidueye face winged looking at how his trainer was acting.

"Shhhhh..." Hunter replied with a whispering voice and covering his lips with one finger. "Someone could hear us..." Hunter inferred this as another teenager with black hair that had just given Nurse Joy his pokeballs walked behind Hunter and the call. "Dude, I had to call Leaf to come over so that she could see it as well."

"Dang..." The other boy said as he touched his chin. "Dude, you know that this is probably one your best chances to win the whole thing right?"

Hunter smirked and said, "Watch me." Then Hunter looked down and said, "If I am going down though, it will be a good battle this time and not another f***ing slaughter like last time!"

The other boy smiled and looked at Hunter, "Dude, you can always challenge the Tunod league and become champion, after that you defeat the Johto league, and then finally, after that you can challenge me at the soul stadium... Just like I did to Soul."

Hunter smiled at his friend, "Yea, I know, after you beat Soul himself and he appointed you to be his successor after he retired..." Hunter said sarcastically knowing the story. Hunter then clenched his fists and looked at the boy with determined eyes. "But I am still wanting to challenge you... but I want to win a league conference before that! I want to match your power!"

The other teenager smiled, "I know you do want to match me, but that doesn't mean you can't already... You have become stronger, so I am expecting an amazing performance from you at the Kalos league!" the boy replied as he gave a thumbs up.

"Jol Jolteon!" The Jolteon exclaimed agreeing with his trainer.

"Cidueye!" The blue hooded archer owl next to Night said while showing off a pose.

Hunter sighed, "Thanks Night..." Hunter then made himself look up at the eyes of the determined trainer apparently called Night. "Just one thing though..." Night cocked an eyebrow watching his friend wanting to ask something. "Would you, come down to Kalos? I have wanted to battle alongside you for a long time now... And the victory road is exactly where we can do this!"