Road to Master Ch41- Electric Inventor vs Electric Life Saver

In Ash's room:

"Pika..." Pikachu said in awe as he cuddled in Ash's chest. The raven haired boy was sitting on his bed with the lights turned off around him. In front of him the television was playing highlights from the battles that happened during that day. Right now he was watching the highlights of a Hydreigon that was sweeping through the league with great ease and along with a Darmanitan this trainer was using. It was a trainer that was managing to get through the league with only two pokemon.

"And Damian moves into the quarterfinals with a clean sweep from Darmanitan and Hydreigon!" The announcer in the television exclaimed as Ash sighed and cuddled up more against Pikachu. Looking around, he noticed that the room was empty as it was just him and Pikachu. He knew Serena, Bonnie, Clemont and Brock were all asleep, mostly because there was no sound being heard through the walls. Other than that, Ash kept the volume of the television down to prevent waking any of them up. Ash then focused his attention to the television and raised an eyebrow as he heard the next thing the announcer said: "We will be holding a two day break in order to prepare ourselves for the quarter finals with our last eight trainers. For this, we will be interviewing a select couple of our participants the day after tomorrow and after the matchups are displayed tomorrow, we will make our pick for who to interrogate." Ash then saw as some of the past highlights of the day were played showing how Pikachu managed to get that amazing electric overdrive to get him his win over Hunter.

"That was an amazing battle, right Pikachu?" Ash said as he petted his best friend's fur.

"Chaaaa!" Pikachu cooed as he snuggled up against Ash a little more. Ash liked having Pikachu this close, but it was as if something was starting to make go nuts when he started imagining Serena in Pikachu's place. It was something he was kind of wondering about, but the thought of Serena being this close to him brought joy to him for some reason. At that moment Ash felt as his facial capillaries began to vasodilate thus causing his face to heat up.

"Alright Pikachu, let's go to sleep," Ash said as he turned off the television this leaving the two in a room that was pitch black.

"Pikapi, Pikachu," Pikachu said as he began to shut his eyes and fall asleep.

"Good night to you too Pikachu," Ash said as he closed his eyes and instantly began to feel himself fall asleep. Ash was on his back, meaning that Ash felt as if he was floating, but then he began to feel like he was beginning to be paralyzed. Ash shot open his eyes and began to feel vibrations take over his body. Panicking, Ash closed his eyes again, but something on his ear whispered something to him.

"Pull on the rope above you," it said. Ash felt as his heart was beating more and more. The raven haired boy imagined a rope in front of him and then began to pull on it, the vibrations getting more intense and intense-

"What the..." Ash said as he then floated out into the pitch black room- only to see a blue tint in his vision allowing him to see in the dark. Ash looked around and saw nothing, just the room. Ash felt as his body vibrated though, so he then decided to get up from bed carefully trying not to wake up Pikachu and take a little walk. "Huh?" Ash gasped as he tried to grab the water bottle he had left on the counter- his hand went right through it. Ash tried again to grip the bottle only to shoot through the wall and end up in Serena's room. "Weird... I must be dreaming," Ash said as he looked around to see Serena and Bonnie sleeping on their own separate ways.

Ash noticed that above Serena there was a cloud that lead to her face, it was as if he could go inside... Ash walked over to be next to Serena's bed and touched the cloud to then make his eyes go to the back of his head to see a room where he saw himself staring at the point of view of the person he was in. "Oh Ash," the voice that sounded like Serena said as the point of view then began to walk towards the raven haired trainer.