Road to Master Ch48- Ash-Greninja vs Mega Gallade!

In case you missed last chapter:

"And Noivern has gone down, what will Ash do now?"

"Noivern, return," Ash said as he recalled his fallen dragon type to see that the scoreboard had updated to show that Noivern was also out of the battle. "Take a good rest." Noivern was sucked back into red energy and went into his pokeball as the raven haired trainer then looked at the battlefield and the bubbles coming out from it. "I don't like this battlefield, let's win this next battle to change it..." Ash then reached into his belt and pulled out another pokeball. "Charizard, I choose you!"

"Gruaw!" The blazing shouted as he appeared on top of the field and right in front of Salamence with his mega pendant shining brightly in the sun rays. The fire and flying type looked back at Ash and smiled. 'There is only one pokemon that I have that would enjoy a challenge like this one, Charizard can take on this Salamence!' Ash thought as he then smiled brightly.

"And Charizard will take this battle on, a battle of dragons if I do say so myself!"

"Get ready for this Calem!" Ash exclaimed as he smiled and pumped his fist in front of himself. The bright sun from above making his eyes sparkle as he then propelled his arms to his sides: "Charizard use your best thunderpunch!"

Calem smirked as he saw this and pumped his fist as well, "I like your electricity Ash, this battle has already got my motor driving!" The jet black haired trainer then pointed forward and with a giant smile shouted: "Thunder fang!"

The scene slows to slow motion as Charizard and Salamence are about to collide, the fire and flying type swinging a fist while the other pokemon having large mandibles right in front of him. Both moves were crackling with electricity as they were about to collide.

Ash and Calem are then seen with their hands out next to their respective pokemon, this battle was just starting to get electric.

A/N: So, we are starting to get to the climax of this battle, which will resolve itself in this chapter.

So much battling is about to happen, in fact, I am going to have to cut the author's note kind of short!

I have been planning this chapter for a good while, I have constantly replayed it in my mind, so it is special that I can put what I have in my head into this document.

So, I hope you guys either enjoy (or not) depending on the outcome!

Key of Kalos League:

The announcer won't be referenced as the announcer. Any text in italics that is in quotations is the announcer and assume that it can be heard by everyone in the stadium.

League Scoreboard System:

Bold: In use pokemon/trainer name

Italics: Fainted pokemon

Underline: Resting pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed pokemon

Trainer A: Poke1 Poke2 Poke3 Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Trainer B: Poke1 Poke2 (Pokeball) Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon or Nothing Helps

Chapter 48- The promised rematch of two closest allies!

At the battlefield: