Road to Master Ch28- A new chapter begins!

On the route to Lumiose City:

'Oh my gosh... he carried me bridal style!' Serena thought to herself as she gripped her blue ribbon. At the same time, her face was very red and there was steam coming out of her eyes. A small ghost was coming out of Serena's mouth as she walked, and the ghost was feeling very pleasurable... This probably means that Serena feels like she died and went to heaven, but she was walking with her own two legs. Yes, she could not believe it either. Under her feet she was using the force of friction to propulse herself through the path. Next to her was Bonnie how was skipping around and Clemont was still trying to catch up, but he was doing a little better. Brock was reading up on some of the landmarks of Lumiose City, like he was doing throughout the traveling, and Ash... Well, he was talking with Pikachu about how to win the league and his plan.

Serena knew that Ash's six pokemon probably had to be some of the strongest pokemon that anyone had ever seen, but it still made her very nervous as to how Ash would perform. Would he win? Would the feelings he held inside somehow get to him? Serena shook her head, there was no way that Ash would easily give up, just no way as long as he had his pokemon next to him.

Bonnie was skipping along with her new friend names Squishy. Ash was still keeping a close eye on the Zygarde core because he knew that if it fell to the wrong hands, then destruction would occur, and that is not his plan. At the same time, Bonnie was still happy that she managed to make a new friend, it was obvious to her that making friends with pokemon would be something she would want to do before she set out on her own journey.

Clemont was keeping to himself his thoughts. Mostly on how the stadium would be like when he next saw it. He designed the Kalos League conference stadium, but he did not expect it to be built while he was out on a journey with his sister searching for ways to become stronger. For Clemont though, it was time for him to head back to Lumiose and check on the city that calls him the "Boy Genius". Still, Clemont was very hyped to see the Lumiose conference stadium in person. In a way, it was his baby, his best invention, his biggest break yet. Clemont could not feel anymore proud of himself than he already felt.

Brock was studying to himself the Lumiose landmarks. Predominantly, the fact that Prism Tower was known as a famous place for couples to have their dates. Brock then looked in front of him at a certain raven haired trainer who talked with his partner, and then Brock shifted his gaze over to the honey blonde female that was walking next to Bonnie. This certain girl was occasionally stealing glances at Ash to make things less obvious which made Brock smile and shake his head. 'Someday he will understand...' Brock thought to himself.

Ash was leading the gang with his best friend, "Pikachu, when the league starts, let's make sure that we have Charizard be our go to power house, and Greninja cleans up. At the same time, why don't we have you be my main hard hitter, I know you can do so much."

"Pika?" The mouse asked as he looked over at Ash with a confused face.

"What I mean is that you have the potential of taking down any opponent," Ash said as he smirked and looked ahead. "I have a feeling you could be able to defeat a Tyranitar and a Metagross in a row. Maybe even add in a Dragonite if you get on his back and fire off a strong thunderbolt that they can't take you out of."

"Pika..." Pikachu replied while sweat dropping. Pikachu obviously was nervous for the league, but it was these nerves that fueled the fact that he wanted to make his trainer proud. In the end, Pikachu did not know if he even had it in him to take down two pseudo legendaries like that, much less take down a large dragon with a strong thunderbolt. Of course, Pikachu still wanted to prove himself so he accepted what Ash as saying, but wanted to make sure he could do it with the help of his trainer at the actual league.